- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles Fest 2016 at Anne Amie Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
CARLTON, Ore. — Celebrate this Valentine’s Day at Bubbles Fest 2016, the annual continuation of the first sparkling wine festival in the Willamette Valley.
Take in the view at Anne Amie while sipping sparkling wine from 10 Willamette Valley producers and enjoying locally created small bites.
Producers include Analemma, Anne Amie, Argyle, Division Wine Co., Kramer, Native Flora, R. Stuart, Raptor Ridge, Roots, Sokol Blosser, Soter and Statera.
Bites will be provided by Carlton Bakery, Northwest Fresh Seafood and Smitten Artisan Truffles.