- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles Fest 2016 at Anne Amie Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
CARLTON, Ore. — Celebrate this Valentine’s Day at Bubbles Fest 2016, the annual continuation of the first sparkling wine festival in the Willamette Valley.
Take in the view at Anne Amie while sipping sparkling wine from 10 Willamette Valley producers and enjoying locally created small bites.
Producers include Analemma, Anne Amie, Argyle, Division Wine Co., Kramer, Native Flora, R. Stuart, Raptor Ridge, Roots, Sokol Blosser, Soter and Statera.
Bites will be provided by Carlton Bakery, Northwest Fresh Seafood and Smitten Artisan Truffles.