- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 hour ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles Fest 2016 at Anne Amie Vineyards
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
CARLTON, Ore. — Celebrate this Valentine’s Day at Bubbles Fest 2016, the annual continuation of the first sparkling wine festival in the Willamette Valley.
Take in the view at Anne Amie while sipping sparkling wine from 10 Willamette Valley producers and enjoying locally created small bites.
Producers include Analemma, Anne Amie, Argyle, Division Wine Co., Kramer, Native Flora, R. Stuart, Raptor Ridge, Roots, Sokol Blosser, Soter and Statera.
Bites will be provided by Carlton Bakery, Northwest Fresh Seafood and Smitten Artisan Truffles.