- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles Fest 2016 at Anne Amie Vineyards
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
CARLTON, Ore. — Celebrate this Valentine’s Day at Bubbles Fest 2016, the annual continuation of the first sparkling wine festival in the Willamette Valley.
Take in the view at Anne Amie while sipping sparkling wine from 10 Willamette Valley producers and enjoying locally created small bites.
Producers include Analemma, Anne Amie, Argyle, Division Wine Co., Kramer, Native Flora, R. Stuart, Raptor Ridge, Roots, Sokol Blosser, Soter and Statera.
Bites will be provided by Carlton Bakery, Northwest Fresh Seafood and Smitten Artisan Truffles.