- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Bubbles Fest 2016 at Anne Amie Vineyards
February 13 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40
CARLTON, Ore. — Celebrate this Valentine’s Day at Bubbles Fest 2016, the annual continuation of the first sparkling wine festival in the Willamette Valley.
Take in the view at Anne Amie while sipping sparkling wine from 10 Willamette Valley producers and enjoying locally created small bites.
Producers include Analemma, Anne Amie, Argyle, Division Wine Co., Kramer, Native Flora, R. Stuart, Raptor Ridge, Roots, Sokol Blosser, Soter and Statera.
Bites will be provided by Carlton Bakery, Northwest Fresh Seafood and Smitten Artisan Truffles.