- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Buggirl’s Garden Harvest Dinner at Milbrandt Vineyards
October 11, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for a three-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by chef Rachel Mercer and featuring harvest produce from Prosser’s own organic farm, Buggirl’s Garden.
Stacey Gingras, aka Buggirl, will be on hand to talk about her farm and answer questions. The doors open for social hour at 6 p.m. and we seat for dinner at 7 p.m. Menu will be published soon.
Dinner is $45 for MBV Cellar Club members and $55 for non-members.
For reservations, call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]