- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Buggirl’s Garden Harvest Dinner at Milbrandt Vineyards
October 11, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for a three-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by chef Rachel Mercer and featuring harvest produce from Prosser’s own organic farm, Buggirl’s Garden.
Stacey Gingras, aka Buggirl, will be on hand to talk about her farm and answer questions. The doors open for social hour at 6 p.m. and we seat for dinner at 7 p.m. Menu will be published soon.
Dinner is $45 for MBV Cellar Club members and $55 for non-members.
For reservations, call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]