- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Buggirl’s Garden Harvest Dinner at Milbrandt Vineyards
October 11, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for a three-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by chef Rachel Mercer and featuring harvest produce from Prosser’s own organic farm, Buggirl’s Garden.
Stacey Gingras, aka Buggirl, will be on hand to talk about her farm and answer questions. The doors open for social hour at 6 p.m. and we seat for dinner at 7 p.m. Menu will be published soon.
Dinner is $45 for MBV Cellar Club members and $55 for non-members.
For reservations, call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]