- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Buggirl’s Garden Harvest Dinner at Milbrandt Vineyards
October 11, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us for a three-course dinner with wine pairings prepared by chef Rachel Mercer and featuring harvest produce from Prosser’s own organic farm, Buggirl’s Garden.
Stacey Gingras, aka Buggirl, will be on hand to talk about her farm and answer questions. The doors open for social hour at 6 p.m. and we seat for dinner at 7 p.m. Menu will be published soon.
Dinner is $45 for MBV Cellar Club members and $55 for non-members.
For reservations, call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]