- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Build Your Own Brat class at Clore Center
July 16, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Country Gentleman Catering in Kennewick will visit the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center to provide a hands-on experience making your own bratwurst sausage from scratch.
You’ll also learn some new recipes for delicious side dishes that round out the meal. Ticket includes all supplies, a full meal, and one glass of wine/beer. Everyone leaves with all the recipes AND a $20 gift certificate to the Country Gentleman Restaurant.
Registration is $45 per person. Seating is limited so register early.