- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Build Your Own Brat class at Clore Center
July 16, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Country Gentleman Catering in Kennewick will visit the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center to provide a hands-on experience making your own bratwurst sausage from scratch.
You’ll also learn some new recipes for delicious side dishes that round out the meal. Ticket includes all supplies, a full meal, and one glass of wine/beer. Everyone leaves with all the recipes AND a $20 gift certificate to the Country Gentleman Restaurant.
Registration is $45 per person. Seating is limited so register early.