- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 5 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Build Your Own Brat class at Clore Center
July 16, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Country Gentleman Catering in Kennewick will visit the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center to provide a hands-on experience making your own bratwurst sausage from scratch.
You’ll also learn some new recipes for delicious side dishes that round out the meal. Ticket includes all supplies, a full meal, and one glass of wine/beer. Everyone leaves with all the recipes AND a $20 gift certificate to the Country Gentleman Restaurant.
Registration is $45 per person. Seating is limited so register early.