- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Build Your Own Brat class at Clore Center
July 16, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Country Gentleman Catering in Kennewick will visit the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center to provide a hands-on experience making your own bratwurst sausage from scratch.
You’ll also learn some new recipes for delicious side dishes that round out the meal. Ticket includes all supplies, a full meal, and one glass of wine/beer. Everyone leaves with all the recipes AND a $20 gift certificate to the Country Gentleman Restaurant.
Registration is $45 per person. Seating is limited so register early.