- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Build Your Own Brat class at Clore Center
July 16, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
PROSSER, Wash. — Country Gentleman Catering in Kennewick will visit the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center to provide a hands-on experience making your own bratwurst sausage from scratch.
You’ll also learn some new recipes for delicious side dishes that round out the meal. Ticket includes all supplies, a full meal, and one glass of wine/beer. Everyone leaves with all the recipes AND a $20 gift certificate to the Country Gentleman Restaurant.
Registration is $45 per person. Seating is limited so register early.