- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
Cabernet Classic: A Grand Tasting at Porsche Bellevue
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75 - $100
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Seattle sommelier David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked stage their seventh annual Cabernet Classic featuring the king of the grapes at Porsche Bellevue.
Cabernet Sauvignon has long been the king of wines and the wine of kings. Experience the class act of the wine world and the range of this famous grape variety with a dazzling array of more than 50 of the best Cabs and Cabernet-based blends from 25 of Washington’s premier wineries.
Tickets range from $75 to $100 for VIP entry and include complimentary valet parking by Butler Valet and small bites. An on-site bottle store will sell bottles for guests to purchase to take home for their cellars.
Proceeds of the event will go to support and Talk It Up TV, a non-profit, award-winning web-series providing life changing acts of kindness to those most in need.
Bunnell Family Cellar
Charles Smith/K Vintners
Five Star Cellars
Goose Ridge Estate Winery
Hedges Family Estates
L’Ecole No. 41
Long Shadows Vintners/Nine Hats
Pepper Bridge Winery/Amavi Cellars
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Walla Walla Vintners