- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 5 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cabernet Classic: A Grand Tasting
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Seattle sommelier David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked stage their sixth annual Cabernet Classic featuring the king of the grapes at the new Porsche Bellevue.
Cabernet Sauvignon has long been the king of wines. Experience the class act of the wine world and the range of this famous grape variety with a dazzling array of more than 50 of the best Cabs and Cab-based blends from 25 of Washington’s premier wineries.
Tickets are $100 each and include complimentary valet parking by Butler Valet, small bites from Kirkland’s Bin On The Lake as well as some other treats for attending guests. An on-site bottle store will sell bottles for guests to purchase to take home for their cellars. Tickets can be purchased at seattleuncorked.com.
Proceeds of the event will go to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Washington and Alaska – the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding research, finding cures and ensuring access to treatments for blood cancer patients; and Talk It Up TV, a non-profit, award-winning web-series providing life changing acts of kindness to those most in need.
Betz Family Winery
Bunnell Family Cellar
Five Star Cellars
Hedges Family Estates
J. Bookwalter Winery
L’Ecole No. 41
Mullan Road (Duckhorn)
Pepper Bridge Winery
Va Piano Vineyards
Walla Walla Vintners
Woodward Canyon Winery