- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cabernet Release Party at Dumas Station
September 21, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$15
DAYTON, Wash. — Join Dumas Station as they celebrate the release of two new Cabernets.
Taste the wines, sample local food from Waitsburg’s newest food cart and catering outfit — “The Q” — and enjoy music from local musician John Holmes.