- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Canine and Wine Walk
May 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn in the Yakima Valley town of Zillah plays host to its seven annual Canine and Wine Walk at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 9 as part of its “paws for a cause” efforts.
Last year’s event raised more than $3,000 for Yakima Valley Pet Rescue, which assists homeless and neglected animals. Visitors are encouraged to bring their dog for a walk through vineyards, stop at selected wineries and sip some wine.
Requested donations start at $10, and the event sponsored by Columbia Bank concludes with the opportunity for walkers to purchase lunch at Cultura Winery. This event, traditionally the day before Mother’s Day, has raised more than $13,000 have in its six-year history.
For more information, call 509-829-3500 or 509-248-3113.