- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Canine and Wine Walk
May 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn in the Yakima Valley town of Zillah plays host to its seven annual Canine and Wine Walk at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 9 as part of its “paws for a cause” efforts.
Last year’s event raised more than $3,000 for Yakima Valley Pet Rescue, which assists homeless and neglected animals. Visitors are encouraged to bring their dog for a walk through vineyards, stop at selected wineries and sip some wine.
Requested donations start at $10, and the event sponsored by Columbia Bank concludes with the opportunity for walkers to purchase lunch at Cultura Winery. This event, traditionally the day before Mother’s Day, has raised more than $13,000 have in its six-year history.
For more information, call 509-829-3500 or 509-248-3113.