- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 12 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Canine and Wine Walk
May 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn in the Yakima Valley town of Zillah plays host to its seven annual Canine and Wine Walk at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 9 as part of its “paws for a cause” efforts.
Last year’s event raised more than $3,000 for Yakima Valley Pet Rescue, which assists homeless and neglected animals. Visitors are encouraged to bring their dog for a walk through vineyards, stop at selected wineries and sip some wine.
Requested donations start at $10, and the event sponsored by Columbia Bank concludes with the opportunity for walkers to purchase lunch at Cultura Winery. This event, traditionally the day before Mother’s Day, has raised more than $13,000 have in its six-year history.
For more information, call 509-829-3500 or 509-248-3113.