- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 19 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Canine and Wine Walk
May 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn in the Yakima Valley town of Zillah plays host to its seven annual Canine and Wine Walk at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 9 as part of its “paws for a cause” efforts.
Last year’s event raised more than $3,000 for Yakima Valley Pet Rescue, which assists homeless and neglected animals. Visitors are encouraged to bring their dog for a walk through vineyards, stop at selected wineries and sip some wine.
Requested donations start at $10, and the event sponsored by Columbia Bank concludes with the opportunity for walkers to purchase lunch at Cultura Winery. This event, traditionally the day before Mother’s Day, has raised more than $13,000 have in its six-year history.
For more information, call 509-829-3500 or 509-248-3113.