- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Canine and Wine Walk
May 9, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
Cherry Wood Bed Breakfast and Barn in the Yakima Valley town of Zillah plays host to its seven annual Canine and Wine Walk at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 9 as part of its “paws for a cause” efforts.
Last year’s event raised more than $3,000 for Yakima Valley Pet Rescue, which assists homeless and neglected animals. Visitors are encouraged to bring their dog for a walk through vineyards, stop at selected wineries and sip some wine.
Requested donations start at $10, and the event sponsored by Columbia Bank concludes with the opportunity for walkers to purchase lunch at Cultura Winery. This event, traditionally the day before Mother’s Day, has raised more than $13,000 have in its six-year history.
For more information, call 509-829-3500 or 509-248-3113.