- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Capital Food and Wine Festival
March 19 @ 12:00 am - 9:00 pm$15
LACEY, Wash. — The Saint Martin’s Alumni Association will stage the 27th annual Capital Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 19 from noon to 9 p.m. in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference Center on the campus of Saint Martin’s University.
Look around the site to find your favorite wineries, breweries, and restaurants. Then plan to meet family and friends at the festival for a day of wine tasting, great food, and live music.
Each year the Festival hosts regional wineries to promote their bottled spirits, microbrewers to share their best brews and South Sound restaurants and food vendors to provide their tasty treats for all to enjoy. Plus there will be entertainment on two stages throughout the day.
Proceeds from this event will support scholarships for Saint Martin’s University students and other local causes in the communities in which the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association serves.