- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
Capital Food and Wine Festival
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
LACEY, Wash. — The Saint Martin’s Alumni Association will stage the 28th annual Capital Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 25 from noon to 9 p.m. in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference Center on the campus of Saint Martin’s University.
Look around the site to find your favorite wineries, breweries, and restaurants. Then plan to meet family and friends at the festival for a day of wine tasting, great food, and live music.
Each year, the festival plays host to regional wineries, craft brewers and spirit producers to share their best and South Sound restaurants and food vendors to provide their tasty treats for all to enjoy. Plus there will be entertainment on two stages throughout the day.
Proceeds from this event will support scholarships for Saint Martin’s University students and other local causes in the communities in which the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association serves.