- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
Capital Food and Wine Festival
March 25, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
LACEY, Wash. — The Saint Martin’s Alumni Association will stage the 28th annual Capital Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 25 from noon to 9 p.m. in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference Center on the campus of Saint Martin’s University.
Look around the site to find your favorite wineries, breweries, and restaurants. Then plan to meet family and friends at the festival for a day of wine tasting, great food, and live music.
Each year, the festival plays host to regional wineries, craft brewers and spirit producers to share their best and South Sound restaurants and food vendors to provide their tasty treats for all to enjoy. Plus there will be entertainment on two stages throughout the day.
Proceeds from this event will support scholarships for Saint Martin’s University students and other local causes in the communities in which the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association serves.