- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Capital Food and Wine Festival
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
LACEY, Wash. — The Saint Martin’s Alumni Association will stage the 28th annual Capital Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 25 from noon to 9 p.m. in the Marcus Pavilion and Norman Worthington Conference Center on the campus of Saint Martin’s University.
The festival features more than 35 Northwest wineries, 20 breweries and ciders, more than 20 food venues and entertainment in three venues, including O’Blarney’s Irish Pub tent.
This festival is presented by the St. Martin’s Alumni Association and benefits student scholarships and programs. This iconic event was established in 1989.