- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Carlton Crush Harvest Festival
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree admission
CARLTON, Ore. — Sponsored by the Carlton Business Association (CBA), the Carlton Crush Harvest Festival is a celebration of our people, our businesses and our magnificent quality of life in Carlton, Oregon and Yamhill County.
The event takes place in downtown Carlton, complete with a grape stomp competition, barrel rolling race, wine thief relay race, kids’ watermelon eating contest and kids’ grape stomp, live music and entertainment, traditional Midway games for children, Mark the Magician, helicopter rides, and terrific food from a variety of restaurants. There also is a free early-bird power yoga class and a beautiful display of vintage Ford Thunderbirds will add to the fun!
The Crush Corral features fine wines and craft beers, from wineries and breweries throughout the area. Each year, locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate the annual harvest and the agricultural bounty of our region. The festival’s founding sponsor is Ken Wright Cellars, and Carlton Cellars is among the supporting sponsors.
Visit www.CarltonCrush.com for current details.