- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Carlton Crush Harvest Festival
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree admission
CARLTON, Ore. — Sponsored by the Carlton Business Association (CBA), the Carlton Crush Harvest Festival is a celebration of our people, our businesses and our magnificent quality of life in Carlton, Oregon and Yamhill County.
The event takes place in downtown Carlton, complete with a grape stomp competition, barrel rolling race, wine thief relay race, kids’ watermelon eating contest and kids’ grape stomp, live music and entertainment, traditional Midway games for children, Mark the Magician, helicopter rides, and terrific food from a variety of restaurants. There also is a free early-bird power yoga class and a beautiful display of vintage Ford Thunderbirds will add to the fun!
The Crush Corral features fine wines and craft beers, from wineries and breweries throughout the area. Each year, locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate the annual harvest and the agricultural bounty of our region. The festival’s founding sponsor is Ken Wright Cellars, and Carlton Cellars is among the supporting sponsors.
Visit www.CarltonCrush.com for current details.