- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 16 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Carlton Crush Harvest Festival
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree admission
CARLTON, Ore. — Sponsored by the Carlton Business Association (CBA), the Carlton Crush Harvest Festival is a celebration of our people, our businesses and our magnificent quality of life in Carlton, Oregon and Yamhill County.
The event takes place in downtown Carlton, complete with a grape stomp competition, barrel rolling race, wine thief relay race, kids’ watermelon eating contest and kids’ grape stomp, live music and entertainment, traditional Midway games for children, Mark the Magician, helicopter rides, and terrific food from a variety of restaurants. There also is a free early-bird power yoga class and a beautiful display of vintage Ford Thunderbirds will add to the fun!
The Crush Corral features fine wines and craft beers, from wineries and breweries throughout the area. Each year, locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate the annual harvest and the agricultural bounty of our region. The festival’s founding sponsor is Ken Wright Cellars, and Carlton Cellars is among the supporting sponsors.
Visit www.CarltonCrush.com for current details.