- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Carlton Crush Harvest Festival
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree admission
CARLTON, Ore. — Sponsored by the Carlton Business Association (CBA), the Carlton Crush Harvest Festival is a celebration of our people, our businesses and our magnificent quality of life in Carlton, Oregon and Yamhill County.
The event takes place in downtown Carlton, complete with a grape stomp competition, barrel rolling race, wine thief relay race, kids’ watermelon eating contest and kids’ grape stomp, live music and entertainment, traditional Midway games for children, Mark the Magician, helicopter rides, and terrific food from a variety of restaurants. There also is a free early-bird power yoga class and a beautiful display of vintage Ford Thunderbirds will add to the fun!
The Crush Corral features fine wines and craft beers, from wineries and breweries throughout the area. Each year, locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate the annual harvest and the agricultural bounty of our region. The festival’s founding sponsor is Ken Wright Cellars, and Carlton Cellars is among the supporting sponsors.
Visit www.CarltonCrush.com for current details.