- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 15 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Carlton Crush Harvest Festival
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pmFree admission
CARLTON, Ore. — Sponsored by the Carlton Business Association (CBA), the Carlton Crush Harvest Festival is a celebration of our people, our businesses and our magnificent quality of life in Carlton, Oregon and Yamhill County.
The event takes place in downtown Carlton, complete with a grape stomp competition, barrel rolling race, wine thief relay race, kids’ watermelon eating contest and kids’ grape stomp, live music and entertainment, traditional Midway games for children, Mark the Magician, helicopter rides, and terrific food from a variety of restaurants. There also is a free early-bird power yoga class and a beautiful display of vintage Ford Thunderbirds will add to the fun!
The Crush Corral features fine wines and craft beers, from wineries and breweries throughout the area. Each year, locals and visitors alike come together to celebrate the annual harvest and the agricultural bounty of our region. The festival’s founding sponsor is Ken Wright Cellars, and Carlton Cellars is among the supporting sponsors.
Visit www.CarltonCrush.com for current details.