- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 12 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Catch the Crush with Wine Yakima Valley
October 8, 2016 - October 9, 2016$35
Join the Yakima Valley wineries to celebrate the harvest at the Annual Catch the Crush event, Oct. 8-9. Each winery offers celebratory events, including grape stomps, harvest and crush activities, tours, free-run juice, hors d’oeuvres, live music and wine tasting.
Purchase your Premier Pass and enjoy exclusive benefits available only during this event weekend. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty Catch the Crush pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Tasting fees will be waived for pass holders, but the passes are non-refundable.