- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Catch the Crush with Wine Yakima Valley
October 8, 2016 - October 9, 2016$35
Join the Yakima Valley wineries to celebrate the harvest at the Annual Catch the Crush event, Oct. 8-9. Each winery offers celebratory events, including grape stomps, harvest and crush activities, tours, free-run juice, hors d’oeuvres, live music and wine tasting.
Purchase your Premier Pass and enjoy exclusive benefits available only during this event weekend. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty Catch the Crush pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Tasting fees will be waived for pass holders, but the passes are non-refundable.