- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 8 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Catch the Crush with Wine Yakima Valley
October 8 - October 9$35
Join the Yakima Valley wineries to celebrate the harvest at the Annual Catch the Crush event, Oct. 8-9. Each winery offers celebratory events, including grape stomps, harvest and crush activities, tours, free-run juice, hors d’oeuvres, live music and wine tasting.
Purchase your Premier Pass and enjoy exclusive benefits available only during this event weekend. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty Catch the Crush pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Tasting fees will be waived for pass holders, but the passes are non-refundable.