- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 8 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Catch the Crush with Wine Yakima Valley
October 8 - October 9$35
Join the Yakima Valley wineries to celebrate the harvest at the Annual Catch the Crush event, Oct. 8-9. Each winery offers celebratory events, including grape stomps, harvest and crush activities, tours, free-run juice, hors d’oeuvres, live music and wine tasting.
Purchase your Premier Pass and enjoy exclusive benefits available only during this event weekend. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty Catch the Crush pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Tasting fees will be waived for pass holders, but the passes are non-refundable.