- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cedar River Cellars 5 Year Anniversary Party
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
Please join us for the five-year anniversary party for Cedar River Cellars, which is combined with our Cabernet Franc wine release, the kicking off of SeaFair and celebrating our winemaker’s birthday.
We will officially release our first Cabernet Franc, the 2012 It’s A Long Way. This fruit is from Two Blondes Vineyard in Zillah, Wash., and is part of our Barrel Select series. You will also be able to participate in a 2009 to 2012 (maybe some 2013 barrel samples ) verticals of our:
Ava’s Crush Cab Sauv and Bella Bella Syrah. (while the bottles last, I am only doing one of each)
There will be a bounce house for the kids, as well as a food truck, lawn games, door prizes and gifts — while supplies last.