- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cedar River Cellars 5 Year Anniversary Party
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
Please join us for the five-year anniversary party for Cedar River Cellars, which is combined with our Cabernet Franc wine release, the kicking off of SeaFair and celebrating our winemaker’s birthday.
We will officially release our first Cabernet Franc, the 2012 It’s A Long Way. This fruit is from Two Blondes Vineyard in Zillah, Wash., and is part of our Barrel Select series. You will also be able to participate in a 2009 to 2012 (maybe some 2013 barrel samples ) verticals of our:
Ava’s Crush Cab Sauv and Bella Bella Syrah. (while the bottles last, I am only doing one of each)
There will be a bounce house for the kids, as well as a food truck, lawn games, door prizes and gifts — while supplies last.