- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cedar River Cellars 5 Year Anniversary Party
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
Please join us for the five-year anniversary party for Cedar River Cellars, which is combined with our Cabernet Franc wine release, the kicking off of SeaFair and celebrating our winemaker’s birthday.
We will officially release our first Cabernet Franc, the 2012 It’s A Long Way. This fruit is from Two Blondes Vineyard in Zillah, Wash., and is part of our Barrel Select series. You will also be able to participate in a 2009 to 2012 (maybe some 2013 barrel samples ) verticals of our:
Ava’s Crush Cab Sauv and Bella Bella Syrah. (while the bottles last, I am only doing one of each)
There will be a bounce house for the kids, as well as a food truck, lawn games, door prizes and gifts — while supplies last.