- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cedar River Cellars 5 Year Anniversary Party
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
Please join us for the five-year anniversary party for Cedar River Cellars, which is combined with our Cabernet Franc wine release, the kicking off of SeaFair and celebrating our winemaker’s birthday.
We will officially release our first Cabernet Franc, the 2012 It’s A Long Way. This fruit is from Two Blondes Vineyard in Zillah, Wash., and is part of our Barrel Select series. You will also be able to participate in a 2009 to 2012 (maybe some 2013 barrel samples ) verticals of our:
Ava’s Crush Cab Sauv and Bella Bella Syrah. (while the bottles last, I am only doing one of each)
There will be a bounce house for the kids, as well as a food truck, lawn games, door prizes and gifts — while supplies last.