- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 hour ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cedar River Cellars 5 Year Anniversary Party
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
Please join us for the five-year anniversary party for Cedar River Cellars, which is combined with our Cabernet Franc wine release, the kicking off of SeaFair and celebrating our winemaker’s birthday.
We will officially release our first Cabernet Franc, the 2012 It’s A Long Way. This fruit is from Two Blondes Vineyard in Zillah, Wash., and is part of our Barrel Select series. You will also be able to participate in a 2009 to 2012 (maybe some 2013 barrel samples ) verticals of our:
Ava’s Crush Cab Sauv and Bella Bella Syrah. (while the bottles last, I am only doing one of each)
There will be a bounce house for the kids, as well as a food truck, lawn games, door prizes and gifts — while supplies last.