- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 21 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.