- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.