- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 17 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.