- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 4 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 7 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.