- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 23 hours ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 4 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.