- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Father’s Day at Barnard Griffin’s Bistro Wine Bar
June 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. — Bring Dad to the Bistro Wine Bar for Barnard Griffin’s house BBQ ribs for Father’s Day. We’re featuring our award-winning Merlot in the BBQ sauce. And, we will offer a Merlot flight to complement the meal.
Our succulent ribs are $15 and our luscious flight of Merlot is $12. The Bistro Wine Bar also serves beer, in addition to the great lineup of Barnard Griffin wines.
The Barnard Griffin Bistro Wine Bar will be open on Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 — from noon until 5 p.m. Reservations are recommended.