- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Memorial Day with Spindrift Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
Spindrift Cellars will stage its open house during Memorial Day Weekend, and we will have 10 wines on pour, case specials, light food and local artisans.
Admission is $10. Spindrift Cellars wines on pour include 2014 Gewürztraminer, 2014 Pinot Gris, 2013 Pinot Blanc, 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé, 2013 Spinnaker Riesling, 2013 Pinot Noir, 2013 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2012 Malbec and 2010 Syrah.