- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Memorial Day with Spindrift Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
Spindrift Cellars will stage its open house during Memorial Day Weekend, and we will have 10 wines on pour, case specials, light food and local artisans.
Admission is $10. Spindrift Cellars wines on pour include 2014 Gewürztraminer, 2014 Pinot Gris, 2013 Pinot Blanc, 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé, 2013 Spinnaker Riesling, 2013 Pinot Noir, 2013 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2012 Malbec and 2010 Syrah.