- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Memorial Day with Spindrift Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
Spindrift Cellars will stage its open house during Memorial Day Weekend, and we will have 10 wines on pour, case specials, light food and local artisans.
Admission is $10. Spindrift Cellars wines on pour include 2014 Gewürztraminer, 2014 Pinot Gris, 2013 Pinot Blanc, 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé, 2013 Spinnaker Riesling, 2013 Pinot Noir, 2013 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2012 Malbec and 2010 Syrah.