- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Celebrate Memorial Day with Spindrift Cellars
May 23, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - May 25, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
Spindrift Cellars will stage its open house during Memorial Day Weekend, and we will have 10 wines on pour, case specials, light food and local artisans.
Admission is $10. Spindrift Cellars wines on pour include 2014 Gewürztraminer, 2014 Pinot Gris, 2013 Pinot Blanc, 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé, 2013 Spinnaker Riesling, 2013 Pinot Noir, 2013 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2012 Reserve Pinot Noir, 2012 Malbec and 2010 Syrah.