- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
June 15 - June 17
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — More than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading international winemakers and well-known wine critics will lead the exploration of one of the world’s most widely recognized red wine grape varieties — Syrah — during the course of three days June 15-17.
Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, receptions with some of the valley’s most awarded winemakers, and much more.
The three-day event begins at 4 p.m. Thursday with the Vintage Pour at Canoe Ridge Vineyard. Enjoy a rare opportunity to taste vintage wines (2006 and earlier) from 30 Walla Walla wineries.
Friday, June 16
The World of Syrah Kickoff | 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Location: GESA Powerhouse Theatre – http://www.phtww.com/about
Address: 111 N. Sixth Ave., Walla Walla
Click here for Complimentary Tickets
Sponsored by: Pacific Power
Winery visits and other community activities | 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winemaker panel and discussion | 3-5 p.m.
Location: Marcus Whitman Hotel – http://www.marcuswhitmanhotel.com/
Address: 6 West Rose Street, Walla Walla
Ticket Price: $35 – Click to Purchase Tickets
Syrah tasting and winemaker dinner | 5:30-9 p.m.
Location: Whitman College
Taste an array of Syrah from 60 Walla Walla wineries while enjoying a buffet style dinner at Whitman College.
Saturday, June 17
Winemaker dinners | 6-9 p.m.
Experience an exclusive evening in the Walla Walla Valley. Seven local chefs and twenty-five winemakers will delight your taste buds during the Celebrate Walla Walla Wine weekend winemaker dinner series.
Ticket price: $100