- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 happy hour with wine, chocolate and cheese
March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Cellar 503 Tasting Room in Southwest Portland will play host to a wine, cheese and chocolate happy hour 5:30-7:30 p.m., Thursday, March 9.
Cellar 503 is teaming up with acclaimed natural winemaker Brianne Day of Day Wines, cheese maven Sasha Davies and chocolatier/winemaker Jim Seufert to take on the challenge of finding the ultimate pairings.
We’re picking the brains of these three incredible people for some rare cheeses, natural winemaking techniques, chocolate truffles and their insightful insider secrets of how to perfectly pair them all.
The Tasting Room at Cellar 503 is at 4407 SW Corbett St., just minutes from downtown Portland.