- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 23 hours ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 monthly tasting
February 21, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND, Ore. — The public is invited to taste Carrie Wynkoop’s selections for Cellar 503 at her monthly Sip 503 event.
Sip 503 is Wynkoop’s monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 in 2014 and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
February’s two featured reds are the Seven Bridges Winery Cabernet Sauvignon and the Upper Five Vineyard Tempranillo, while the two whites include a sparkling wine from Roots Wine Co. – the Art Brut Outsider Cuvée – and the Hanson Vineyard Pinot Blanc.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to three guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if they join the club.
Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle. Parking is available at the lot on the corner of NE 28th and Glisan.