- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 monthly tasting
May 15, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND, Ore. — The public is invited to taste Carrie Wynkoop’s selections for Cellar 503 at her monthly Sip 503 event, which this week features wines from Day, EdenVale, Maysara and Hip Chicks Do Wine.
Sip 503 is Wynkoop’s monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 in 2014 and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced members to wineries such as Bradley, Delfino, Girardet, Keeler, Kramer, Kriselle, Paul O’Brien, Rallison, Season Cellars, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
This month, she features a Rhône-style blend from Day Wines, a GSM blend from EdenVale Winery, a Pinot Blanc from Maysara Winery and a Roussanne, Marsanne and Viognier blend by Portland’s Hip Chicks Do Wine.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to three guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if they join the club.
Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle. Parking is available at the lot on the corner of NE 28th and Glisan.