- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 12 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 monthly tasting
July 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
PORTLAND, Ore. — The public is invited to taste Carrie Wynkoop’s selections for Cellar 503 at her monthly Sip 503 event.
Sip 503 is Wynkoop’s monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 in 2014 and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced members to wineries such as Bradley, Delfino, Girardet, Keeler, Kramer, Kriselle, Paul O’Brien, Rallison, Season Cellars, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to three guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if they join the club.
Cellar 503 has a new home, inside a home built in the 1890s, which features a 1,000 square-foot-tasting room accompanied by 1,000-square-foot outdoor patio and a small covered, heated patio. Members and non-members can spread out, taste wine and mingle. Parking is available.