- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 monthly tasting
September 18, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until October 18, 2016
PORTLAND, Ore. — The public is invited to taste Carrie Wynkoop’s selections for Cellar 503 at her monthly Sip 503 event.
Sip 503 is Wynkoop’s monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 in 2014 and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced members to wineries such as Bradley, Delfino, Girardet, Keeler, Kramer, Kriselle, Paul O’Brien, Rallison, Season Cellars, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to three guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if they join the club.
Cellar 503 has a new home, inside a home built in the 1890s, which features a 1,000 square-foot-tasting room accompanied by 1,000-square-foot outdoor patio and a small covered, heated patio. Members and non-members can spread out, taste wine and mingle. Parking is available.