- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 monthly tasting
September 18, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
PORTLAND, Ore. — The public is invited to taste Carrie Wynkoop’s selections for Cellar 503 at her monthly Sip 503 event.
Sip 503 is Wynkoop’s monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 in 2014 and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced members to wineries such as Bradley, Delfino, Girardet, Keeler, Kramer, Kriselle, Paul O’Brien, Rallison, Season Cellars, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to three guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if they join the club.
Cellar 503 has a new home, inside a home built in the 1890s, which features a 1,000 square-foot-tasting room accompanied by 1,000-square-foot outdoor patio and a small covered, heated patio. Members and non-members can spread out, taste wine and mingle. Parking is available.