- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 to offer Sip 503 tasting
May 17, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND — Carrie Wynkoop, founder of Cellar 503, will celebrate Oregon Wine Month from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, May 17 with her Sip 503 wine tasting event at Opal 28 in Portland.
Sip 503 is her monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 last November and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced her members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to 3 guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if you join the club. Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle.