- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 to offer Sip 503 tasting
May 17, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND — Carrie Wynkoop, founder of Cellar 503, will celebrate Oregon Wine Month from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, May 17 with her Sip 503 wine tasting event at Opal 28 in Portland.
Sip 503 is her monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 last November and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced her members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to 3 guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if you join the club. Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle.