- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 to offer Sip 503 tasting
May 17, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND — Carrie Wynkoop, founder of Cellar 503, will celebrate Oregon Wine Month from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, May 17 with her Sip 503 wine tasting event at Opal 28 in Portland.
Sip 503 is her monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 last November and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced her members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to 3 guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if you join the club. Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle.