- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar 503 to offer Sip 503 tasting
May 17, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
PORTLAND — Carrie Wynkoop, founder of Cellar 503, will celebrate Oregon Wine Month from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, May 17 with her Sip 503 wine tasting event at Opal 28 in Portland.
Sip 503 is her monthly wine tasting event, which is open to the public and also serves as a pick-up party for members of her Oregon wine club. Wynkoop launched Cellar 503 last November and found a growing audience for the wines she selects from across Oregon. She has introduced her members to wineries such as Delfino, Kramer, Kriselle, Seven of Hearts and WildAire.
The Sip 503 event is complimentary for Cellar 503 members, who may bring up to 3 guests. The tasting fee for a non-member is waived if you join the club. Opal 28 is an event space with plenty of room for members and non-members to spread out, taste some wine and mingle.