- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar Clearance Case Sale at Duck Pond Cellars
November 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - November 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars is clearing out the cellar to make way for our Thanksgiving new releases and offering great sale pricing on select wines when purchased by the case.
This is the perfect time to stock your cellar for upcoming holiday parties and gift giving. Limited to supply on hand. Sorry, no additional discounts apply to case sale prices.