- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar Clearance Case Sale at Duck Pond Cellars
November 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - November 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Duck Pond Cellars is clearing out the cellar to make way for our Thanksgiving new releases and offering great sale pricing on select wines when purchased by the case.
This is the perfect time to stock your cellar for upcoming holiday parties and gift giving. Limited to supply on hand. Sorry, no additional discounts apply to case sale prices.