- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament
August 16, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm$105
Wine lovers and some of the top winemakers in British Columbia will be featured in the field of the inaugural Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament at Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver.
This gives wine lovers the opportunity to play a round of golf with winemakers then enjoy an après-golf happy hour and dinner with them while tasting some of the newest releases from their wineries. Cost is $105 per person which includes green fees, golf cart, prizes, dinner and the opportunity to taste the newest releases from the numerous wineries participating in the tourney.
Participating wineries include Black Hills Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl, Corcelettes, Jackson-Triggs, Hester Creek, Le Vieux Pin, Maverick, Quails Gate, Tantalus and Tinhorn Creek.
Fairview Mountain played host to the 2015 B.C. Amateur Championship, but this is open to golfers of any and all ability. Don’t be intimidated as this is meant to be a fun day for industry and wine-lovers where everyone can fit in.