- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 12 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament
August 16, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm$105
Wine lovers and some of the top winemakers in British Columbia will be featured in the field of the inaugural Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament at Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver.
This gives wine lovers the opportunity to play a round of golf with winemakers then enjoy an après-golf happy hour and dinner with them while tasting some of the newest releases from their wineries. Cost is $105 per person which includes green fees, golf cart, prizes, dinner and the opportunity to taste the newest releases from the numerous wineries participating in the tourney.
Participating wineries include Black Hills Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl, Corcelettes, Jackson-Triggs, Hester Creek, Le Vieux Pin, Maverick, Quails Gate, Tantalus and Tinhorn Creek.
Fairview Mountain played host to the 2015 B.C. Amateur Championship, but this is open to golfers of any and all ability. Don’t be intimidated as this is meant to be a fun day for industry and wine-lovers where everyone can fit in.