- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 8 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament
August 16, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm$105
Wine lovers and some of the top winemakers in British Columbia will be featured in the field of the inaugural Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament at Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver.
This gives wine lovers the opportunity to play a round of golf with winemakers then enjoy an après-golf happy hour and dinner with them while tasting some of the newest releases from their wineries. Cost is $105 per person which includes green fees, golf cart, prizes, dinner and the opportunity to taste the newest releases from the numerous wineries participating in the tourney.
Participating wineries include Black Hills Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl, Corcelettes, Jackson-Triggs, Hester Creek, Le Vieux Pin, Maverick, Quails Gate, Tantalus and Tinhorn Creek.
Fairview Mountain played host to the 2015 B.C. Amateur Championship, but this is open to golfers of any and all ability. Don’t be intimidated as this is meant to be a fun day for industry and wine-lovers where everyone can fit in.