- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament
August 16, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm$105
Wine lovers and some of the top winemakers in British Columbia will be featured in the field of the inaugural Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament at Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver.
This gives wine lovers the opportunity to play a round of golf with winemakers then enjoy an après-golf happy hour and dinner with them while tasting some of the newest releases from their wineries. Cost is $105 per person which includes green fees, golf cart, prizes, dinner and the opportunity to taste the newest releases from the numerous wineries participating in the tourney.
Participating wineries include Black Hills Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl, Corcelettes, Jackson-Triggs, Hester Creek, Le Vieux Pin, Maverick, Quails Gate, Tantalus and Tinhorn Creek.
Fairview Mountain played host to the 2015 B.C. Amateur Championship, but this is open to golfers of any and all ability. Don’t be intimidated as this is meant to be a fun day for industry and wine-lovers where everyone can fit in.