- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 8 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament
August 16, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm$105
Wine lovers and some of the top winemakers in British Columbia will be featured in the field of the inaugural Cellar-Tek Winemakers Open Golf Tournament at Fairview Mountain Golf Course in Oliver.
This gives wine lovers the opportunity to play a round of golf with winemakers then enjoy an après-golf happy hour and dinner with them while tasting some of the newest releases from their wineries. Cost is $105 per person which includes green fees, golf cart, prizes, dinner and the opportunity to taste the newest releases from the numerous wineries participating in the tourney.
Participating wineries include Black Hills Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl, Corcelettes, Jackson-Triggs, Hester Creek, Le Vieux Pin, Maverick, Quails Gate, Tantalus and Tinhorn Creek.
Fairview Mountain played host to the 2015 B.C. Amateur Championship, but this is open to golfers of any and all ability. Don’t be intimidated as this is meant to be a fun day for industry and wine-lovers where everyone can fit in.