- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Charcuterie and wine tasting on Bainbridge Island
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 12:00 am$5
Beat feet and come MEAT the winemakers on Bainbridge Island as they prepare a charcuterie delight to pair with their wines. All seven wineries will be open this Memorial Day Weekend.
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from noon to 5 p.m. on these special weekends. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than six people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.