- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Charcuterie and wine tasting on Bainbridge Island
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 12:00 am$5
Beat feet and come MEAT the winemakers on Bainbridge Island as they prepare a charcuterie delight to pair with their wines. All seven wineries will be open this Memorial Day Weekend.
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from noon to 5 p.m. on these special weekends. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than six people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.