- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Charcuterie and wine tasting on Bainbridge Island
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 12:00 am$5
Beat feet and come MEAT the winemakers on Bainbridge Island as they prepare a charcuterie delight to pair with their wines. All seven wineries will be open this Memorial Day Weekend.
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from noon to 5 p.m. on these special weekends. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than six people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.