- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 22 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Charcuterie and wine tasting on Bainbridge Island
May 24, 2014 @ 12:00 am - May 26, 2014 @ 12:00 am$5
Beat feet and come MEAT the winemakers on Bainbridge Island as they prepare a charcuterie delight to pair with their wines. All seven wineries will be open this Memorial Day Weekend.
All the wineries are open for tours and tasting from noon to 5 p.m. on these special weekends. Meet the winemakers in person at the wineries. Taste classic favorites from grapes grown east of the mountains, as well as island-grown delights. Enjoy the lush surroundings and a meal at one of our many great island restaurants. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are mostly new on the scene but are already garnering awards and attention. Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island. We look forward to seeing you!
Our wineries are all very intimate (read: small) so if you are a group of more than six people, it will be difficult if not impossible for us to provide you with the high level of service that we like to provide and that you deserve. Therefore your best option is to break into smaller groups, and meet back up at a restaurant for dinner at the end of the day.