- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay Showdown by Seattle Uncorked
June 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE – David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked present the inaugural Chardonnay Showdown on Wednesday, June 15 at the new Premier on Pine, on the 40th floor across from the Paramount Theatre.
More than 60 producers will be represented in this three-hour public tasting, which separates Chardonnay into three categories: unoaked, lightly oaked and reserve style.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Array Cellars, Ashan/Gorman, A-Z, Baer Winery, Brick House, Brittan Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards, DaMa, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine J. Meuret, Dunham Cellars, EFESTE, Eyrie Vineyards, Forgeron Cellars, Gravel Bar, Januik, JM Cellars, Joseph Drouhin Oregon, Long Shadows, Maryhill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Milbrandt, Naked Winery, Newsprint, Nine Hats, Novelty Hill, Rex Hill, ROCO Winery, RoxyAnn, Saviah, The Walls, Walnut City Wine Works, Waving Tree Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wilridge Winery.
The tasting will be in the event space 40 floors up looking out over the city, with a huge outdoor patio with a view like no other. Chardonnay Showdown benefits City Fruit. More info at www.cityfruit.org