- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay Showdown by Seattle Uncorked
June 15, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE – David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked present the inaugural Chardonnay Showdown on Wednesday, June 15 at the new Premier on Pine, on the 40th floor across from the Paramount Theatre.
More than 60 producers will be represented in this three-hour public tasting, which separates Chardonnay into three categories: unoaked, lightly oaked and reserve style.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Array Cellars, Ashan/Gorman, A-Z, Baer Winery, Brick House, Brittan Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards, DaMa, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine J. Meuret, Dunham Cellars, EFESTE, Eyrie Vineyards, Forgeron Cellars, Gravel Bar, Januik, JM Cellars, Joseph Drouhin Oregon, Long Shadows, Maryhill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Milbrandt, Naked Winery, Newsprint, Nine Hats, Novelty Hill, Rex Hill, ROCO Winery, RoxyAnn, Saviah, The Walls, Walnut City Wine Works, Waving Tree Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wilridge Winery.
The tasting will be in the event space 40 floors up looking out over the city, with a huge outdoor patio with a view like no other. Chardonnay Showdown benefits City Fruit. More info at www.cityfruit.org