- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay Showdown by Seattle Uncorked
June 15, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE – David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked present the inaugural Chardonnay Showdown on Wednesday, June 15 at the new Premier on Pine, on the 40th floor across from the Paramount Theatre.
More than 60 producers will be represented in this three-hour public tasting, which separates Chardonnay into three categories: unoaked, lightly oaked and reserve style.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Array Cellars, Ashan/Gorman, A-Z, Baer Winery, Brick House, Brittan Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards, DaMa, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine J. Meuret, Dunham Cellars, EFESTE, Eyrie Vineyards, Forgeron Cellars, Gravel Bar, Januik, JM Cellars, Joseph Drouhin Oregon, Long Shadows, Maryhill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Milbrandt, Naked Winery, Newsprint, Nine Hats, Novelty Hill, Rex Hill, ROCO Winery, RoxyAnn, Saviah, The Walls, Walnut City Wine Works, Waving Tree Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wilridge Winery.
The tasting will be in the event space 40 floors up looking out over the city, with a huge outdoor patio with a view like no other. Chardonnay Showdown benefits City Fruit. More info at www.cityfruit.org