- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay Showdown by Seattle Uncorked
June 15, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE – David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked present the inaugural Chardonnay Showdown on Wednesday, June 15 at the new Premier on Pine, on the 40th floor across from the Paramount Theatre.
More than 60 producers will be represented in this three-hour public tasting, which separates Chardonnay into three categories: unoaked, lightly oaked and reserve style.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Array Cellars, Ashan/Gorman, A-Z, Baer Winery, Brick House, Brittan Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards, DaMa, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine J. Meuret, Dunham Cellars, EFESTE, Eyrie Vineyards, Forgeron Cellars, Gravel Bar, Januik, JM Cellars, Joseph Drouhin Oregon, Long Shadows, Maryhill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Milbrandt, Naked Winery, Newsprint, Nine Hats, Novelty Hill, Rex Hill, ROCO Winery, RoxyAnn, Saviah, The Walls, Walnut City Wine Works, Waving Tree Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wilridge Winery.
The tasting will be in the event space 40 floors up looking out over the city, with a huge outdoor patio with a view like no other. Chardonnay Showdown benefits City Fruit. More info at www.cityfruit.org