- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chardonnay Showdown by Seattle Uncorked
June 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
SEATTLE – David LeClaire and Seattle Uncorked present the inaugural Chardonnay Showdown on Wednesday, June 15 at the new Premier on Pine, on the 40th floor across from the Paramount Theatre.
More than 60 producers will be represented in this three-hour public tasting, which separates Chardonnay into three categories: unoaked, lightly oaked and reserve style.
Participating wineries include Airfield Estates, Array Cellars, Ashan/Gorman, A-Z, Baer Winery, Brick House, Brittan Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards, DaMa, Domaine Drouhin, Domaine J. Meuret, Dunham Cellars, EFESTE, Eyrie Vineyards, Forgeron Cellars, Gravel Bar, Januik, JM Cellars, Joseph Drouhin Oregon, Long Shadows, Maryhill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Milbrandt, Naked Winery, Newsprint, Nine Hats, Novelty Hill, Rex Hill, ROCO Winery, RoxyAnn, Saviah, The Walls, Walnut City Wine Works, Waving Tree Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Wilridge Winery.
The tasting will be in the event space 40 floors up looking out over the city, with a huge outdoor patio with a view like no other. Chardonnay Showdown benefits City Fruit. More info at www.cityfruit.org