- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 1 day ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting
March 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - March 17, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| $20
The annual Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting event is scheduled for March 16-17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a unique opportunity to taste several wines that are in the process of barrel-aging and chat about the wines with one of our talented winemakers.
Tickets will be on sale in the wine shop both days. Price is $20 per person plus tax, which includes all barrel tastings and an additional glass of a pre-selected finished wine.