- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting
March 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - March 17, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$20
The annual Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting event is scheduled for March 16-17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a unique opportunity to taste several wines that are in the process of barrel-aging and chat about the wines with one of our talented winemakers.
Tickets will be on sale in the wine shop both days. Price is $20 per person plus tax, which includes all barrel tastings and an additional glass of a pre-selected finished wine.