- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 14 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 5 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting
March 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - March 17, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| $20
The annual Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting event is scheduled for March 16-17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a unique opportunity to taste several wines that are in the process of barrel-aging and chat about the wines with one of our talented winemakers.
Tickets will be on sale in the wine shop both days. Price is $20 per person plus tax, which includes all barrel tastings and an additional glass of a pre-selected finished wine.