- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting
March 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - March 17, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$20
The annual Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting event is scheduled for March 16-17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a unique opportunity to taste several wines that are in the process of barrel-aging and chat about the wines with one of our talented winemakers.
Tickets will be on sale in the wine shop both days. Price is $20 per person plus tax, which includes all barrel tastings and an additional glass of a pre-selected finished wine.