- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting
March 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - March 17, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$20
The annual Chateau Ste. Michelle Spring Barrel Tasting event is scheduled for March 16-17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a unique opportunity to taste several wines that are in the process of barrel-aging and chat about the wines with one of our talented winemakers.
Tickets will be on sale in the wine shop both days. Price is $20 per person plus tax, which includes all barrel tastings and an additional glass of a pre-selected finished wine.