- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Chehalis Valley Wine Tour
May 3, 2014 - May 4, 2014$20
Be a part of this annual passport tour of six wineries in Washington’s Chehalis Valley between Toledo and Tenino — with easy access from Interstate 5.
Start at any winery and pick up your passport, map and souvenir glass. A variety of wines and food will be available each participating winery.