- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
April 16, 2016 - April 17, 2016
CHELAN, Wash. — The vines wake up in April and the brilliant whites and delightful pinks bottled by nearly 30 member wineries a few months ago are now ready to taste.
This is the weekend for white wine and rosé lovers. We take great joy in seeing you relish your first taste of what will be your favorite summer sippers.