- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
April 23 - April 24
CHELAN, Wash. — The vines wake up in April and the brilliant whites and delightful pinks bottled by nearly 30 member wineries a few months ago are now ready to taste.
This is the weekend for white wine and rosé lovers. We take great joy in seeing you relish your first taste of what will be your favorite summer sippers.