- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chenin Blanc vertical tasting at Convergence Zone Cellars
June 18, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Convergence Zone Cellars opens its Artisan Hill tasting room in Woodinville and celebrates #DrinkChenin day and the beloved Chenin Blanc grape.
Tastes of all of our Chenin Blanc vintages (2009 through 2015) will be available.