- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Chenin Blanc vertical tasting at Convergence Zone Cellars
June 18 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Convergence Zone Cellars opens its Artisan Hill tasting room in Woodinville and celebrates #DrinkChenin day and the beloved Chenin Blanc grape.
Tastes of all of our Chenin Blanc vintages (2009 through 2015) will be available.