- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Chenin Blanc vertical tasting at Convergence Zone Cellars
June 18, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Convergence Zone Cellars opens its Artisan Hill tasting room in Woodinville and celebrates #DrinkChenin day and the beloved Chenin Blanc grape.
Tastes of all of our Chenin Blanc vintages (2009 through 2015) will be available.