- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cherry and Pizza Vineyard Fest at Idiot’s Grace Vineyard
July 11, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOSIER, Ore. — The inaugural Cherry & Pizza Vineyard Fest is scheduled for the afternoon of July 11 in the organic orchards and vineyards of Idiot’s Grace. Enjoy a glorious day on the farm with Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines, organic cherries (take home some organic “you pick” cherries) and the always-fantastic Solstice pizza right out of the oven.
Idiot’s Grace is a certified organic farm in the Columbia Gorge. Proprietors Brian McCormick and Maria Czarnecki grow cherries and pears, and grapes, which become Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines at the family winery in Lyle, Wash.
Varieties include cherries, sweet (Bing, Lambert, Van, Regina, Attika) and sour; summer (Bartlett) and winter (Bosc) pears; wine grapes (Cabernet Franc, Primitivo, Barbera, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Dolcetto, Muscats, Syrah, Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aglianico) and assorted other fruits and vegetables.
The vineyard was established in 2003.