- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cherry and Pizza Vineyard Fest at Idiot’s Grace Vineyard
July 11, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOSIER, Ore. — The inaugural Cherry & Pizza Vineyard Fest is scheduled for the afternoon of July 11 in the organic orchards and vineyards of Idiot’s Grace. Enjoy a glorious day on the farm with Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines, organic cherries (take home some organic “you pick” cherries) and the always-fantastic Solstice pizza right out of the oven.
Idiot’s Grace is a certified organic farm in the Columbia Gorge. Proprietors Brian McCormick and Maria Czarnecki grow cherries and pears, and grapes, which become Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines at the family winery in Lyle, Wash.
Varieties include cherries, sweet (Bing, Lambert, Van, Regina, Attika) and sour; summer (Bartlett) and winter (Bosc) pears; wine grapes (Cabernet Franc, Primitivo, Barbera, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Dolcetto, Muscats, Syrah, Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aglianico) and assorted other fruits and vegetables.
The vineyard was established in 2003.