- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cherry and Pizza Vineyard Fest at Idiot’s Grace Vineyard
July 11, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOSIER, Ore. — The inaugural Cherry & Pizza Vineyard Fest is scheduled for the afternoon of July 11 in the organic orchards and vineyards of Idiot’s Grace. Enjoy a glorious day on the farm with Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines, organic cherries (take home some organic “you pick” cherries) and the always-fantastic Solstice pizza right out of the oven.
Idiot’s Grace is a certified organic farm in the Columbia Gorge. Proprietors Brian McCormick and Maria Czarnecki grow cherries and pears, and grapes, which become Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines at the family winery in Lyle, Wash.
Varieties include cherries, sweet (Bing, Lambert, Van, Regina, Attika) and sour; summer (Bartlett) and winter (Bosc) pears; wine grapes (Cabernet Franc, Primitivo, Barbera, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Dolcetto, Muscats, Syrah, Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aglianico) and assorted other fruits and vegetables.
The vineyard was established in 2003.