- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cherry and Pizza Vineyard Fest at Idiot’s Grace Vineyard
July 11, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOSIER, Ore. — The inaugural Cherry & Pizza Vineyard Fest is scheduled for the afternoon of July 11 in the organic orchards and vineyards of Idiot’s Grace. Enjoy a glorious day on the farm with Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines, organic cherries (take home some organic “you pick” cherries) and the always-fantastic Solstice pizza right out of the oven.
Idiot’s Grace is a certified organic farm in the Columbia Gorge. Proprietors Brian McCormick and Maria Czarnecki grow cherries and pears, and grapes, which become Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines at the family winery in Lyle, Wash.
Varieties include cherries, sweet (Bing, Lambert, Van, Regina, Attika) and sour; summer (Bartlett) and winter (Bosc) pears; wine grapes (Cabernet Franc, Primitivo, Barbera, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Dolcetto, Muscats, Syrah, Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aglianico) and assorted other fruits and vegetables.
The vineyard was established in 2003.