- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 22 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cherry and Pizza Vineyard Fest at Idiot’s Grace Vineyard
July 11, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
MOSIER, Ore. — The inaugural Cherry & Pizza Vineyard Fest is scheduled for the afternoon of July 11 in the organic orchards and vineyards of Idiot’s Grace. Enjoy a glorious day on the farm with Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines, organic cherries (take home some organic “you pick” cherries) and the always-fantastic Solstice pizza right out of the oven.
Idiot’s Grace is a certified organic farm in the Columbia Gorge. Proprietors Brian McCormick and Maria Czarnecki grow cherries and pears, and grapes, which become Memaloose and Idiot’s Grace wines at the family winery in Lyle, Wash.
Varieties include cherries, sweet (Bing, Lambert, Van, Regina, Attika) and sour; summer (Bartlett) and winter (Bosc) pears; wine grapes (Cabernet Franc, Primitivo, Barbera, Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay, Dolcetto, Muscats, Syrah, Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aglianico) and assorted other fruits and vegetables.
The vineyard was established in 2003.