- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christine Hill and Ken Albert to perform at Westport Winery
August 12, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Christine Hill and Ken Albert will be singing during dinner service at Westport Winery on Friday and Saturday, Aug. 12-13 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
These two local talents, whose voices blend so perfectly, are known for their rendition of Baby It’s Cold Outside. We hope you will join us for an enchanting evening of wining, dining and song.
For dinner reservations, call Westport Winery at 360-648-2224.