- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christine Hill and Ken Albert to perform at Westport Winery
May 17, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Vocalists Christine Hill and Ken Albert will be performing during dinner service at Westport Winery on Friday and Saturday, May 17-18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
These two local talents, whose voices blend so perfectly, are known for their rendition of Baby It’s Cold Outside. We hope you will join us for an enchanting evening of wining, dining and song.
For dinner reservations, call Westport Winery at 360-648-2224.