- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 21 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 7 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Christine Hill and Ken Albert to perform at Westport Winery
May 17, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Vocalists Christine Hill and Ken Albert will be performing during dinner service at Westport Winery on Friday and Saturday, May 17-18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
These two local talents, whose voices blend so perfectly, are known for their rendition of Baby It’s Cold Outside. We hope you will join us for an enchanting evening of wining, dining and song.
For dinner reservations, call Westport Winery at 360-648-2224.