- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 23 hours ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 3 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christine Hill and Ken Albert to perform at Westport Winery
May 17, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
Vocalists Christine Hill and Ken Albert will be performing during dinner service at Westport Winery on Friday and Saturday, May 17-18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
These two local talents, whose voices blend so perfectly, are known for their rendition of Baby It’s Cold Outside. We hope you will join us for an enchanting evening of wining, dining and song.
For dinner reservations, call Westport Winery at 360-648-2224.