- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 20 hours ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 3 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 6 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 7 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Christine Hill and Ken Albert to perform at Westport Winery
May 17, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm| Free
Vocalists Christine Hill and Ken Albert will be performing during dinner service at Westport Winery on Friday and Saturday, May 17-18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
These two local talents, whose voices blend so perfectly, are known for their rendition of Baby It’s Cold Outside. We hope you will join us for an enchanting evening of wining, dining and song.
For dinner reservations, call Westport Winery at 360-648-2224.