- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Christmas tree decorating for Salud! at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 23, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
Help us at Winter’s Hill Vineyard celebrate the holiday season by donating $1 (to Salud!) as part of decorating our Christmas tree.
We will be setting up our giant tree in our barrel room the weekend before Thanksgiving and want your help and charity to place the pine cone ornaments. To help raise funds for Salud!, we are asking that you donate $1, and then hang an ornament. The more you give, the more pine cones you get to hang!
Our Christmas tree will showcase all the many people that donated. Don’t worry, we will still have all our delcious wines to taste as well! Pinot Gris, Pinot Glanc, Pinot Noir and yummy dessert wine.