- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christmas tree decorating for Salud! at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 23, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
Help us at Winter’s Hill Vineyard celebrate the holiday season by donating $1 (to Salud!) as part of decorating our Christmas tree.
We will be setting up our giant tree in our barrel room the weekend before Thanksgiving and want your help and charity to place the pine cone ornaments. To help raise funds for Salud!, we are asking that you donate $1, and then hang an ornament. The more you give, the more pine cones you get to hang!
Our Christmas tree will showcase all the many people that donated. Don’t worry, we will still have all our delcious wines to taste as well! Pinot Gris, Pinot Glanc, Pinot Noir and yummy dessert wine.