- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christmas tree decorating for Salud! at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 23, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
Help us at Winter’s Hill Vineyard celebrate the holiday season by donating $1 (to Salud!) as part of decorating our Christmas tree.
We will be setting up our giant tree in our barrel room the weekend before Thanksgiving and want your help and charity to place the pine cone ornaments. To help raise funds for Salud!, we are asking that you donate $1, and then hang an ornament. The more you give, the more pine cones you get to hang!
Our Christmas tree will showcase all the many people that donated. Don’t worry, we will still have all our delcious wines to taste as well! Pinot Gris, Pinot Glanc, Pinot Noir and yummy dessert wine.