- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Christmas tree decorating for Salud! at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 23, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
Help us at Winter’s Hill Vineyard celebrate the holiday season by donating $1 (to Salud!) as part of decorating our Christmas tree.
We will be setting up our giant tree in our barrel room the weekend before Thanksgiving and want your help and charity to place the pine cone ornaments. To help raise funds for Salud!, we are asking that you donate $1, and then hang an ornament. The more you give, the more pine cones you get to hang!
Our Christmas tree will showcase all the many people that donated. Don’t worry, we will still have all our delcious wines to taste as well! Pinot Gris, Pinot Glanc, Pinot Noir and yummy dessert wine.