- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 12 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 7 days ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia winesPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Classical piano in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin with Kathryn Jeanette
October 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Paired perfectly with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, classical pianist Kathryn Jeanette will add the perfect touch to your Saturday dinner in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Kathryn completed her studies at Central Washington University with a degree in Music Education. Kathryn plays classical and jazz piano.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email info@BarnardGriffin.com