- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 14 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Classical piano in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin with Kathryn Jeanette
October 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Paired perfectly with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, classical pianist Kathryn Jeanette will add the perfect touch to your Saturday dinner in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Kathryn completed her studies at Central Washington University with a degree in Music Education. Kathryn plays classical and jazz piano.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]