- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 7 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Classical piano in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin with Kathryn Jeanette
October 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Paired perfectly with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, classical pianist Kathryn Jeanette will add the perfect touch to your Saturday dinner in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Kathryn completed her studies at Central Washington University with a degree in Music Education. Kathryn plays classical and jazz piano.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]