- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Classical piano in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin with Kathryn Jeanette
October 1, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Paired perfectly with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, classical pianist Kathryn Jeanette will add the perfect touch to your Saturday dinner in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Kathryn completed her studies at Central Washington University with a degree in Music Education. Kathryn plays classical and jazz piano.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]