- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 15 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Classical piano in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin with Kathryn Jeanette
October 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Paired perfectly with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, classical pianist Kathryn Jeanette will add the perfect touch to your Saturday dinner in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Kathryn completed her studies at Central Washington University with a degree in Music Education. Kathryn plays classical and jazz piano.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]