- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 10 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine at River Dance Lodge with Merry Cellars
August 30 - September 1$365
Patrick Merry of Pullman, Wash., will be on-site with his wife, Shannon, talking about their award-winning wine program. This special event spotlights gourmet dinners with wine pairings from Merry Cellars served each night.
River Dance Lodge is operated by decorated ROW Adventures, named “World’s #1 Tour Operator” by Travel + Leisure magazine,
and “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic Adventure. Peter Grubb’s company also is a six-time winner of “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler.
Cost is $365 per person, which includes lodging for two nights at River Dance Lodge and an optional float trip down the Clearwater River.
Call to book: 866-769-8747