- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine at River Dance Lodge with Merry Cellars
August 30, 2016 - September 1, 2016$365
Patrick Merry of Pullman, Wash., will be on-site with his wife, Shannon, talking about their award-winning wine program. This special event spotlights gourmet dinners with wine pairings from Merry Cellars served each night.
River Dance Lodge is operated by decorated ROW Adventures, named “World’s #1 Tour Operator” by Travel + Leisure magazine,
and “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic Adventure. Peter Grubb’s company also is a six-time winner of “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler.
Cost is $365 per person, which includes lodging for two nights at River Dance Lodge and an optional float trip down the Clearwater River.
Call to book: 866-769-8747