- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 22 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine at River Dance Lodge with Merry Cellars
August 30, 2016 - September 1, 2016$365
Patrick Merry of Pullman, Wash., will be on-site with his wife, Shannon, talking about their award-winning wine program. This special event spotlights gourmet dinners with wine pairings from Merry Cellars served each night.
River Dance Lodge is operated by decorated ROW Adventures, named “World’s #1 Tour Operator” by Travel + Leisure magazine,
and “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic Adventure. Peter Grubb’s company also is a six-time winner of “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler.
Cost is $365 per person, which includes lodging for two nights at River Dance Lodge and an optional float trip down the Clearwater River.
Call to book: 866-769-8747