- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine at River Dance Lodge with Merry Cellars
August 30 - September 1$365
Patrick Merry of Pullman, Wash., will be on-site with his wife, Shannon, talking about their award-winning wine program. This special event spotlights gourmet dinners with wine pairings from Merry Cellars served each night.
River Dance Lodge is operated by decorated ROW Adventures, named “World’s #1 Tour Operator” by Travel + Leisure magazine,
and “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic Adventure. Peter Grubb’s company also is a six-time winner of “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler.
Cost is $365 per person, which includes lodging for two nights at River Dance Lodge and an optional float trip down the Clearwater River.
Call to book: 866-769-8747