- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine at River Dance Lodge with Merry Cellars
August 30, 2016 - September 1, 2016$365
Patrick Merry of Pullman, Wash., will be on-site with his wife, Shannon, talking about their award-winning wine program. This special event spotlights gourmet dinners with wine pairings from Merry Cellars served each night.
River Dance Lodge is operated by decorated ROW Adventures, named “World’s #1 Tour Operator” by Travel + Leisure magazine,
and “Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth” by National Geographic Adventure. Peter Grubb’s company also is a six-time winner of “Tours of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler.
Cost is $365 per person, which includes lodging for two nights at River Dance Lodge and an optional float trip down the Clearwater River.
Call to book: 866-769-8747