- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine Weekend at River Dance Lodge with Colter’s Creek, Clearwater Canyon wineries
April 29, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - May 1, 2016 @ 10:00 am$339
KOOSKIA, Idaho – Internationally acclaimed ROW Adventures invites you to meet winemakers from Colter’s Creek and Clearwater Canyon Cellars in the proposed Lewis-Clark Valley American Viticultural Area for a special Idaho wine retreat.
Cost is $339 per person, which includes gourmet dinners served Friday and Saturday by chef Tamer Sezer, lodging* for two nights at River Dance Lodge with bountiful breakfasts, a guided hike on Saturday to Canyon Creek and the story of the Kooskia Internment Camp.
Call 1-866-769-8747 to book your reservation or for more information on this event along Middle Fork Clearwater River.
*Lodging will be shared accommodations in cabins or private accommodations in glamping tents. Accommodation choice is on a first-come, first-served basis.