- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine Weekend at River Dance Lodge with Colter’s Creek, Clearwater Canyon wineries
April 29, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - May 1, 2016 @ 10:00 am$339
KOOSKIA, Idaho – Internationally acclaimed ROW Adventures invites you to meet winemakers from Colter’s Creek and Clearwater Canyon Cellars in the proposed Lewis-Clark Valley American Viticultural Area for a special Idaho wine retreat.
Cost is $339 per person, which includes gourmet dinners served Friday and Saturday by chef Tamer Sezer, lodging* for two nights at River Dance Lodge with bountiful breakfasts, a guided hike on Saturday to Canyon Creek and the story of the Kooskia Internment Camp.
Call 1-866-769-8747 to book your reservation or for more information on this event along Middle Fork Clearwater River.
*Lodging will be shared accommodations in cabins or private accommodations in glamping tents. Accommodation choice is on a first-come, first-served basis.