- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine Weekend at River Dance Lodge with Colter’s Creek, Clearwater Canyon wineries
April 29, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - May 1, 2016 @ 10:00 am$339
KOOSKIA, Idaho – Internationally acclaimed ROW Adventures invites you to meet winemakers from Colter’s Creek and Clearwater Canyon Cellars in the proposed Lewis-Clark Valley American Viticultural Area for a special Idaho wine retreat.
Cost is $339 per person, which includes gourmet dinners served Friday and Saturday by chef Tamer Sezer, lodging* for two nights at River Dance Lodge with bountiful breakfasts, a guided hike on Saturday to Canyon Creek and the story of the Kooskia Internment Camp.
Call 1-866-769-8747 to book your reservation or for more information on this event along Middle Fork Clearwater River.
*Lodging will be shared accommodations in cabins or private accommodations in glamping tents. Accommodation choice is on a first-come, first-served basis.