- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine Weekend at River Dance Lodge with Colter’s Creek, Clearwater Canyon wineries
April 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 1 @ 10:00 am$339
KOOSKIA, Idaho – Internationally acclaimed ROW Adventures invites you to meet winemakers from Colter’s Creek and Clearwater Canyon Cellars in the proposed Lewis-Clark Valley American Viticultural Area for a special Idaho wine retreat.
Cost is $339 per person, which includes gourmet dinners served Friday and Saturday by chef Tamer Sezer, lodging* for two nights at River Dance Lodge with bountiful breakfasts, a guided hike on Saturday to Canyon Creek and the story of the Kooskia Internment Camp.
Call 1-866-769-8747 to book your reservation or for more information on this event along Middle Fork Clearwater River.
*Lodging will be shared accommodations in cabins or private accommodations in glamping tents. Accommodation choice is on a first-come, first-served basis.