- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Clearwater and Wine Weekend at River Dance Lodge with Colter’s Creek, Clearwater Canyon wineries
April 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 1 @ 10:00 am$339
KOOSKIA, Idaho – Internationally acclaimed ROW Adventures invites you to meet winemakers from Colter’s Creek and Clearwater Canyon Cellars in the proposed Lewis-Clark Valley American Viticultural Area for a special Idaho wine retreat.
Cost is $339 per person, which includes gourmet dinners served Friday and Saturday by chef Tamer Sezer, lodging* for two nights at River Dance Lodge with bountiful breakfasts, a guided hike on Saturday to Canyon Creek and the story of the Kooskia Internment Camp.
Call 1-866-769-8747 to book your reservation or for more information on this event along Middle Fork Clearwater River.
*Lodging will be shared accommodations in cabins or private accommodations in glamping tents. Accommodation choice is on a first-come, first-served basis.