- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clore Center presents Rising Stars – Washington’s Newest Wineries
August 26, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center provides an introduction to discover some of Washington’s newest up-and-coming winemakers at Rising Stars, a Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries on Friday, Aug. 26.
Sip and savor 40 of the newest labels and discover new favorites. Patrons also will be able to purchase bottles.
Ticket includes all-inclusive tastings and a chance to enjoy delicious fare from Seattle-based Tom Douglas Restaurants. All included in the flat ticket price.
Cost is $30 for general admission from 6-9 p.m. The VIP pass, which allows for entry 60 minutes earlier, is $40. The fee includes unlimited tastings, appetizers, wine glass, program and live music. Tickets are transferable in advance, but not refundable.
The lineup includes Ancestry Cellars, Antolin Cellars, Avennia, Bontzu Cellars, Cairdeas, Cedar Rivers Cellars, Co Dinn Cellars, COR Cellars, Damsel Cellars, Eternal Wines, Forsyth Family Vintners, Golden Ridge Cellars, J & J Vintners, Lagana Cellars, Locus Wines, Longship Cellars, Maloney Wine, Muret-Gaston, Noviello Vineyards, Palencia Winery, Pearl and Stone, Rocky Pond Winery, Schlagel Santo, Schooler Nolan Winery, Sol Stone Winery, The Walls Vineyards, Three of Cups, Tricycle Cellars, Tucannon Cellars, Willow Wine Cellars and Wit Cellars.