- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Clore Center presents Rising Stars – Washington’s Newest Wineries
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center provides an introduction to discover some of Washington’s newest up-and-coming winemakers at Rising Stars, a Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries on Friday, Aug. 26.
Sip and savor 40 of the newest labels and discover new favorites. Patrons also will be able to purchase bottles.
Ticket includes all-inclusive tastings and a chance to enjoy delicious fare from Seattle-based Tom Douglas Restaurants. All included in the flat ticket price.
Cost is $30 for general admission from 6-9 p.m. The VIP pass, which allows for entry 60 minutes earlier, is $40. The fee includes unlimited tastings, appetizers, wine glass, program and live music. Tickets are transferable in advance, but not refundable.
The lineup includes Ancestry Cellars, Antolin Cellars, Avennia, Bontzu Cellars, Cairdeas, Cedar Rivers Cellars, Co Dinn Cellars, COR Cellars, Damsel Cellars, Eternal Wines, Forsyth Family Vintners, Golden Ridge Cellars, J & J Vintners, Lagana Cellars, Locus Wines, Longship Cellars, Maloney Wine, Muret-Gaston, Noviello Vineyards, Palencia Winery, Pearl and Stone, Rocky Pond Winery, Schlagel Santo, Schooler Nolan Winery, Sol Stone Winery, The Walls Vineyards, Three of Cups, Tricycle Cellars, Tucannon Cellars, Willow Wine Cellars and Wit Cellars.