- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clore Center presents Rising Stars – Washington’s Newest Wineries
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center provides an introduction to discover some of Washington’s newest up-and-coming winemakers at Rising Stars, a Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries on Friday, Aug. 26.
Sip and savor 40 of the newest labels and discover new favorites. Patrons also will be able to purchase bottles.
Ticket includes all-inclusive tastings and a chance to enjoy delicious fare from Seattle-based Tom Douglas Restaurants. All included in the flat ticket price.
Cost is $30 for general admission from 6-9 p.m. The VIP pass, which allows for entry 60 minutes earlier, is $40. The fee includes unlimited tastings, appetizers, wine glass, program and live music. Tickets are transferable in advance, but not refundable.
The lineup includes Ancestry Cellars, Antolin Cellars, Avennia, Bontzu Cellars, Cairdeas, Cedar Rivers Cellars, Co Dinn Cellars, COR Cellars, Damsel Cellars, Eternal Wines, Forsyth Family Vintners, Golden Ridge Cellars, J & J Vintners, Lagana Cellars, Locus Wines, Longship Cellars, Maloney Wine, Muret-Gaston, Noviello Vineyards, Palencia Winery, Pearl and Stone, Rocky Pond Winery, Schlagel Santo, Schooler Nolan Winery, Sol Stone Winery, The Walls Vineyards, Three of Cups, Tricycle Cellars, Tucannon Cellars, Willow Wine Cellars and Wit Cellars.