- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clore Center presents Rising Stars – Washington’s Newest Wineries
August 26, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center provides an introduction to discover some of Washington’s newest up-and-coming winemakers at Rising Stars, a Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries on Friday, Aug. 26.
Sip and savor 40 of the newest labels and discover new favorites. Patrons also will be able to purchase bottles.
Ticket includes all-inclusive tastings and a chance to enjoy delicious fare from Seattle-based Tom Douglas Restaurants. All included in the flat ticket price.
Cost is $30 for general admission from 6-9 p.m. The VIP pass, which allows for entry 60 minutes earlier, is $40. The fee includes unlimited tastings, appetizers, wine glass, program and live music. Tickets are transferable in advance, but not refundable.
The lineup includes Ancestry Cellars, Antolin Cellars, Avennia, Bontzu Cellars, Cairdeas, Cedar Rivers Cellars, Co Dinn Cellars, COR Cellars, Damsel Cellars, Eternal Wines, Forsyth Family Vintners, Golden Ridge Cellars, J & J Vintners, Lagana Cellars, Locus Wines, Longship Cellars, Maloney Wine, Muret-Gaston, Noviello Vineyards, Palencia Winery, Pearl and Stone, Rocky Pond Winery, Schlagel Santo, Schooler Nolan Winery, Sol Stone Winery, The Walls Vineyards, Three of Cups, Tricycle Cellars, Tucannon Cellars, Willow Wine Cellars and Wit Cellars.