- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Clore Center presents Rising Stars – Washington’s Newest Wineries
August 26, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. – The Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center provides an introduction to discover some of Washington’s newest up-and-coming winemakers at Rising Stars, a Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries on Friday, Aug. 26.
Sip and savor 40 of the newest labels and discover new favorites. Patrons also will be able to purchase bottles.
Ticket includes all-inclusive tastings and a chance to enjoy delicious fare from Seattle-based Tom Douglas Restaurants. All included in the flat ticket price.
Cost is $30 for general admission from 6-9 p.m. The VIP pass, which allows for entry 60 minutes earlier, is $40. The fee includes unlimited tastings, appetizers, wine glass, program and live music. Tickets are transferable in advance, but not refundable.
The lineup includes Ancestry Cellars, Antolin Cellars, Avennia, Bontzu Cellars, Cairdeas, Cedar Rivers Cellars, Co Dinn Cellars, COR Cellars, Damsel Cellars, Eternal Wines, Forsyth Family Vintners, Golden Ridge Cellars, J & J Vintners, Lagana Cellars, Locus Wines, Longship Cellars, Maloney Wine, Muret-Gaston, Noviello Vineyards, Palencia Winery, Pearl and Stone, Rocky Pond Winery, Schlagel Santo, Schooler Nolan Winery, Sol Stone Winery, The Walls Vineyards, Three of Cups, Tricycle Cellars, Tucannon Cellars, Willow Wine Cellars and Wit Cellars.