- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 9 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month
April 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014$25
This year, the sixth annual Columbia Gorge Wine Passport event covers the entire month of April. Your purchased passport is your path to exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries all month long, including three exciting weekend events at participating Gorge wineries.
Passport holders receive amazing deals at our Oregon and Washington wineries with deep discounts, food pairings, barrel tastings, reserve tastings and more. Enjoy a relaxing day, memorable weekend or multiple weekends touring around the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge.
Passports are $25 and also include lodging and dining specials. Passports are available for purchase at gorgewine.com or at participating wineries. Celebrate the start of Passport Month at our Portland Grand Tasting on April 4.
Portland Grand Tasting – Friday, April 4
Passport Kick-off Weekend – April 12-13
Passport Food & Wine Weekend – April 19-20
Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend – April 26-27
Visit gorgewine.com to purchase Passports and for more details. Happy tasting!