- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 11 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month
April 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014$25
This year, the sixth annual Columbia Gorge Wine Passport event covers the entire month of April. Your purchased passport is your path to exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries all month long, including three exciting weekend events at participating Gorge wineries.
Passport holders receive amazing deals at our Oregon and Washington wineries with deep discounts, food pairings, barrel tastings, reserve tastings and more. Enjoy a relaxing day, memorable weekend or multiple weekends touring around the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge.
Passports are $25 and also include lodging and dining specials. Passports are available for purchase at gorgewine.com or at participating wineries. Celebrate the start of Passport Month at our Portland Grand Tasting on April 4.
Portland Grand Tasting – Friday, April 4
Passport Kick-off Weekend – April 12-13
Passport Food & Wine Weekend – April 19-20
Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend – April 26-27
Visit gorgewine.com to purchase Passports and for more details. Happy tasting!