- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 51 mins ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 15 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month
April 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014$25
This year, the sixth annual Columbia Gorge Wine Passport event covers the entire month of April. Your purchased passport is your path to exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries all month long, including three exciting weekend events at participating Gorge wineries.
Passport holders receive amazing deals at our Oregon and Washington wineries with deep discounts, food pairings, barrel tastings, reserve tastings and more. Enjoy a relaxing day, memorable weekend or multiple weekends touring around the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge.
Passports are $25 and also include lodging and dining specials. Passports are available for purchase at gorgewine.com or at participating wineries. Celebrate the start of Passport Month at our Portland Grand Tasting on April 4.
Portland Grand Tasting – Friday, April 4
Passport Kick-off Weekend – April 12-13
Passport Food & Wine Weekend – April 19-20
Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend – April 26-27
Visit gorgewine.com to purchase Passports and for more details. Happy tasting!