- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month
April 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014$25
This year, the sixth annual Columbia Gorge Wine Passport event covers the entire month of April. Your purchased passport is your path to exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries all month long, including three exciting weekend events at participating Gorge wineries.
Passport holders receive amazing deals at our Oregon and Washington wineries with deep discounts, food pairings, barrel tastings, reserve tastings and more. Enjoy a relaxing day, memorable weekend or multiple weekends touring around the wild beauty of the Columbia Gorge.
Passports are $25 and also include lodging and dining specials. Passports are available for purchase at gorgewine.com or at participating wineries. Celebrate the start of Passport Month at our Portland Grand Tasting on April 4.
Portland Grand Tasting – Friday, April 4
Passport Kick-off Weekend – April 12-13
Passport Food & Wine Weekend – April 19-20
Passport Barrel & Reserve Tasting Weekend – April 26-27
Visit gorgewine.com to purchase Passports and for more details. Happy tasting!