- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Portland tasting
April 10, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month begins with the Portland Grand Tasting, featuring 25 wineries from the Columbia Gorge pouring their world-class wines in Portland for one night only.
The event will be staged at Castaway Portland in the Pearl District. The public tasting runs 4-7 p.m., with the trade tasting 3-4 p.m.
Socialize with our winemakers and cellar staff as they pouring their wines and discover the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.
Tickets for the Portland tasting are $35 and include tastings from 25 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres from Nora’s Table, a commemorative wine glass and a Passport for our April Passport Month (a $25 value).
Passports may also be purchased separately and include exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries throughout the month of April, including three exciting weekend events.