- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 17 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Portland tasting
April 10, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month begins with the Portland Grand Tasting, featuring 25 wineries from the Columbia Gorge pouring their world-class wines in Portland for one night only.
The event will be staged at Castaway Portland in the Pearl District. The public tasting runs 4-7 p.m., with the trade tasting 3-4 p.m.
Socialize with our winemakers and cellar staff as they pouring their wines and discover the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.
Tickets for the Portland tasting are $35 and include tastings from 25 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres from Nora’s Table, a commemorative wine glass and a Passport for our April Passport Month (a $25 value).
Passports may also be purchased separately and include exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries throughout the month of April, including three exciting weekend events.