- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 18 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Portland tasting
April 10, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month begins with the Portland Grand Tasting, featuring 25 wineries from the Columbia Gorge pouring their world-class wines in Portland for one night only.
The event will be staged at Castaway Portland in the Pearl District. The public tasting runs 4-7 p.m., with the trade tasting 3-4 p.m.
Socialize with our winemakers and cellar staff as they pouring their wines and discover the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.
Tickets for the Portland tasting are $35 and include tastings from 25 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres from Nora’s Table, a commemorative wine glass and a Passport for our April Passport Month (a $25 value).
Passports may also be purchased separately and include exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries throughout the month of April, including three exciting weekend events.