- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Portland tasting
April 10, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. — Columbia Gorge Wine Passport Month begins with the Portland Grand Tasting, featuring 25 wineries from the Columbia Gorge pouring their world-class wines in Portland for one night only.
The event will be staged at Castaway Portland in the Pearl District. The public tasting runs 4-7 p.m., with the trade tasting 3-4 p.m.
Socialize with our winemakers and cellar staff as they pouring their wines and discover the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.
Tickets for the Portland tasting are $35 and include tastings from 25 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres from Nora’s Table, a commemorative wine glass and a Passport for our April Passport Month (a $25 value).
Passports may also be purchased separately and include exclusive offers and discounts at 25 Columbia Gorge wineries throughout the month of April, including three exciting weekend events.