- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine – Portland Grand Tasting
April 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PORTLAND, Ore. – The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association is bringing a tasting experience to Portland!
Sample award-winning wines from more than 20 Gorge wineries, each pouring under the same roof for one night. Socialize with winemakers, learn about our renowned wine region and win an exclusive Gorge wine experience in the raffle! We invite you to discover Columbia Gorge wine and experience the passion and craft that goes into every bottle.
Admission includes complimentary tastings from more the 20 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. For those wanting a more intimate and elevated experience, we recommend a VIP ticket to gain early admission and access to a private VIP room with special tastings, small bites, wine education and more.
Participating wineries include Analemma, AniChe, Cathedral Ridge, Cerulean, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Garnier Vineyards, Hood Crest, Jacob Williams, Major Creek, Maryhill, Memaloose, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852, Springhouse Cellar, Tetrahedron, Viento, Waving Tree, White Salmon Vineyard and Wy’East Vineyards.