- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine – Portland Grand Tasting
April 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PORTLAND, Ore. – The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association is bringing a tasting experience to Portland!
Sample award-winning wines from more than 20 Gorge wineries, each pouring under the same roof for one night. Socialize with winemakers, learn about our renowned wine region and win an exclusive Gorge wine experience in the raffle! We invite you to discover Columbia Gorge wine and experience the passion and craft that goes into every bottle.
Admission includes complimentary tastings from more the 20 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. For those wanting a more intimate and elevated experience, we recommend a VIP ticket to gain early admission and access to a private VIP room with special tastings, small bites, wine education and more.
Participating wineries include Analemma, AniChe, Cathedral Ridge, Cerulean, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Garnier Vineyards, Hood Crest, Jacob Williams, Major Creek, Maryhill, Memaloose, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852, Springhouse Cellar, Tetrahedron, Viento, Waving Tree, White Salmon Vineyard and Wy’East Vineyards.