- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine – Portland Grand Tasting
April 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PORTLAND, Ore. – The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association is bringing a tasting experience to Portland!
Sample award-winning wines from more than 20 Gorge wineries, each pouring under the same roof for one night. Socialize with winemakers, learn about our renowned wine region and win an exclusive Gorge wine experience in the raffle! We invite you to discover Columbia Gorge wine and experience the passion and craft that goes into every bottle.
Admission includes complimentary tastings from more the 20 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. For those wanting a more intimate and elevated experience, we recommend a VIP ticket to gain early admission and access to a private VIP room with special tastings, small bites, wine education and more.
Participating wineries include Analemma, AniChe, Cathedral Ridge, Cerulean, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Garnier Vineyards, Hood Crest, Jacob Williams, Major Creek, Maryhill, Memaloose, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852, Springhouse Cellar, Tetrahedron, Viento, Waving Tree, White Salmon Vineyard and Wy’East Vineyards.