- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge Wine – Portland Grand Tasting
April 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
PORTLAND, Ore. – The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association is bringing a tasting experience to Portland!
Sample award-winning wines from more than 20 Gorge wineries, each pouring under the same roof for one night. Socialize with winemakers, learn about our renowned wine region and win an exclusive Gorge wine experience in the raffle! We invite you to discover Columbia Gorge wine and experience the passion and craft that goes into every bottle.
Admission includes complimentary tastings from more the 20 Gorge wineries, hors d’oeuvres and a commemorative wine glass. For those wanting a more intimate and elevated experience, we recommend a VIP ticket to gain early admission and access to a private VIP room with special tastings, small bites, wine education and more.
Participating wineries include Analemma, AniChe, Cathedral Ridge, Cerulean, COR Cellars, Domaine Pouillon, Garnier Vineyards, Hood Crest, Jacob Williams, Major Creek, Maryhill, Memaloose, Mt. Hood Winery, Naked Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, The Pines 1852, Springhouse Cellar, Tetrahedron, Viento, Waving Tree, White Salmon Vineyard and Wy’East Vineyards.