- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 23 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge wine tasting at Seattle’s Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom
March 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
SEATTLE — The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will provide a wine tasting experience March 10 in Seattle at the Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom.
The day will be broken into two sections, with a trade tasting from 1-3 p.m. and the public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Taste world-class wines from more than 15 Gorge wineries, all paired with select light food from Tom Douglas.
Gorge winemakers will pour the wines, sharing some of the 40 grape varieties grown in the Columbia Gorge. Discover for yourself the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.