- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge wine tasting at Seattle’s Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom
March 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
SEATTLE — The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will provide a wine tasting experience March 10 in Seattle at the Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom.
The day will be broken into two sections, with a trade tasting from 1-3 p.m. and the public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Taste world-class wines from more than 15 Gorge wineries, all paired with select light food from Tom Douglas.
Gorge winemakers will pour the wines, sharing some of the 40 grape varieties grown in the Columbia Gorge. Discover for yourself the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.