- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge wine tasting at Seattle’s Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom
March 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
SEATTLE — The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will provide a wine tasting experience March 10 in Seattle at the Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom.
The day will be broken into two sections, with a trade tasting from 1-3 p.m. and the public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Taste world-class wines from more than 15 Gorge wineries, all paired with select light food from Tom Douglas.
Gorge winemakers will pour the wines, sharing some of the 40 grape varieties grown in the Columbia Gorge. Discover for yourself the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.