- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 8 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Gorge wine tasting at Seattle’s Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom
March 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$10
SEATTLE — The Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will provide a wine tasting experience March 10 in Seattle at the Tom Douglas Palace Ballroom.
The day will be broken into two sections, with a trade tasting from 1-3 p.m. and the public tasting from 5-8 p.m. Taste world-class wines from more than 15 Gorge wineries, all paired with select light food from Tom Douglas.
Gorge winemakers will pour the wines, sharing some of the 40 grape varieties grown in the Columbia Gorge. Discover for yourself the passion and craft that goes into every bottle of Gorge wine.