- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Run and Walk
August 16, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$40
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Columbia Winery Charity 10K Race and 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash (formerly The Covey Run) provides fun for the whole family and is timed to be a part of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend celebration.
Experience a scenic course through the heart of Woodinville wine country and enjoy great food, beverages, kids activities, music and more. Great prizes, plus a bib drawing for all registrants and fundraisers. Presented by the Run for Children’s Guild, proceeds support uncompensated care. More than 1,400 participants are expected.
To register, visit www.runforchildrens.org
To participate as a sponsor, or for more information contact Aileen Kelly at [email protected] or call 206-987-4816.
Event day timeline:
7 a.m.: Packet Pick Up and Event Day Registration ($40)
8:30 a.m.: 10K Run starts
8:45 a.m.: 5K Run starts
8:50 a.m.: 5K Walk starts
9:45 a.m.: Kids Dash (no registration required. Approx 1/8 mile)
10 a.m.: Stick around after the race for some family fun – including kid’s activities, food, beverages and music.
Plus, the Columbia Winery Tasting Room will be open early and participants can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Columbia Winery Run featured wines.