- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Run and Walk
August 16, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$40
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Columbia Winery Charity 10K Race and 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash (formerly The Covey Run) provides fun for the whole family and is timed to be a part of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend celebration.
Experience a scenic course through the heart of Woodinville wine country and enjoy great food, beverages, kids activities, music and more. Great prizes, plus a bib drawing for all registrants and fundraisers. Presented by the Run for Children’s Guild, proceeds support uncompensated care. More than 1,400 participants are expected.
To register, visit www.runforchildrens.org
To participate as a sponsor, or for more information contact Aileen Kelly at [email protected] or call 206-987-4816.
Event day timeline:
7 a.m.: Packet Pick Up and Event Day Registration ($40)
8:30 a.m.: 10K Run starts
8:45 a.m.: 5K Run starts
8:50 a.m.: 5K Walk starts
9:45 a.m.: Kids Dash (no registration required. Approx 1/8 mile)
10 a.m.: Stick around after the race for some family fun – including kid’s activities, food, beverages and music.
Plus, the Columbia Winery Tasting Room will be open early and participants can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Columbia Winery Run featured wines.