- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Run and Walk
August 16, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$40
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Columbia Winery Charity 10K Race and 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash (formerly The Covey Run) provides fun for the whole family and is timed to be a part of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend celebration.
Experience a scenic course through the heart of Woodinville wine country and enjoy great food, beverages, kids activities, music and more. Great prizes, plus a bib drawing for all registrants and fundraisers. Presented by the Run for Children’s Guild, proceeds support uncompensated care. More than 1,400 participants are expected.
To register, visit www.runforchildrens.org
To participate as a sponsor, or for more information contact Aileen Kelly at [email protected] or call 206-987-4816.
Event day timeline:
7 a.m.: Packet Pick Up and Event Day Registration ($40)
8:30 a.m.: 10K Run starts
8:45 a.m.: 5K Run starts
8:50 a.m.: 5K Walk starts
9:45 a.m.: Kids Dash (no registration required. Approx 1/8 mile)
10 a.m.: Stick around after the race for some family fun – including kid’s activities, food, beverages and music.
Plus, the Columbia Winery Tasting Room will be open early and participants can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Columbia Winery Run featured wines.