- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery Charity Run and Walk
August 16, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$40
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Columbia Winery Charity 10K Race and 5K Run/Walk & Kids Dash (formerly The Covey Run) provides fun for the whole family and is timed to be a part of the Auction of Washington Wines weekend celebration.
Experience a scenic course through the heart of Woodinville wine country and enjoy great food, beverages, kids activities, music and more. Great prizes, plus a bib drawing for all registrants and fundraisers. Presented by the Run for Children’s Guild, proceeds support uncompensated care. More than 1,400 participants are expected.
To register, visit www.runforchildrens.org
To participate as a sponsor, or for more information contact Aileen Kelly at email@example.com or call 206-987-4816.
Event day timeline:
7 a.m.: Packet Pick Up and Event Day Registration ($40)
8:30 a.m.: 10K Run starts
8:45 a.m.: 5K Run starts
8:50 a.m.: 5K Walk starts
9:45 a.m.: Kids Dash (no registration required. Approx 1/8 mile)
10 a.m.: Stick around after the race for some family fun – including kid’s activities, food, beverages and music.
Plus, the Columbia Winery Tasting Room will be open early and participants can enjoy a 25 percent discount on Columbia Winery Run featured wines.