- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery tasting room features artist Newel Hunter
January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Columbia Winery has released its new wines and refreshed its logo, but the history Woodinville tasting room also is now ready to show off some local talent.
All guests are invited to stop by the tasting room gallery and meet one of the first artists to be featured, Port Townsend’s Newel Hunter, on Jan. 31 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Much of Hunter’s past work focused on black and white singular images that blended calligraphy. Recently, he’s begun to develop a reputation as a colorist and a new-style action painter.