- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery tasting room features artist Newel Hunter
January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Columbia Winery has released its new wines and refreshed its logo, but the history Woodinville tasting room also is now ready to show off some local talent.
All guests are invited to stop by the tasting room gallery and meet one of the first artists to be featured, Port Townsend’s Newel Hunter, on Jan. 31 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Much of Hunter’s past work focused on black and white singular images that blended calligraphy. Recently, he’s begun to develop a reputation as a colorist and a new-style action painter.