- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 14 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery tasting room features artist Newel Hunter
January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Columbia Winery has released its new wines and refreshed its logo, but the history Woodinville tasting room also is now ready to show off some local talent.
All guests are invited to stop by the tasting room gallery and meet one of the first artists to be featured, Port Townsend’s Newel Hunter, on Jan. 31 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Much of Hunter’s past work focused on black and white singular images that blended calligraphy. Recently, he’s begun to develop a reputation as a colorist and a new-style action painter.