- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery tasting room features artist Newel Hunter
January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Columbia Winery has released its new wines and refreshed its logo, but the history Woodinville tasting room also is now ready to show off some local talent.
All guests are invited to stop by the tasting room gallery and meet one of the first artists to be featured, Port Townsend’s Newel Hunter, on Jan. 31 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Much of Hunter’s past work focused on black and white singular images that blended calligraphy. Recently, he’s begun to develop a reputation as a colorist and a new-style action painter.