- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 7 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Columbia Winery tasting room features artist Newel Hunter
January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Columbia Winery has released its new wines and refreshed its logo, but the history Woodinville tasting room also is now ready to show off some local talent.
All guests are invited to stop by the tasting room gallery and meet one of the first artists to be featured, Port Townsend’s Newel Hunter, on Jan. 31 from 4 p.m.- 7 p.m.
Much of Hunter’s past work focused on black and white singular images that blended calligraphy. Recently, he’s begun to develop a reputation as a colorist and a new-style action painter.