- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Compass Wines’ annual Junk Food and Fine Wine Tailgate Party
February 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
This is the most fun of any event we do every year. Pairing really great wine with really crappy food, like everybody will be eating during the ‘big game’. We pull out the stops for this one, so expect some serious juice here.
In the past, some of the pairings have been ‘Bollinger Champagne with Twinkies’, 1975 Leoville Barton with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Leonetti Cabernet with Taco Bell and Silver Oak with Oreos.
The menu will be a surprise. Cost is $20 per person with a reservation please, so we know how much food to buy.