- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 19 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Compass Wines’ annual Junk Food and Fine Wine Tailgate Party
February 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
This is the most fun of any event we do every year. Pairing really great wine with really crappy food, like everybody will be eating during the ‘big game’. We pull out the stops for this one, so expect some serious juice here.
In the past, some of the pairings have been ‘Bollinger Champagne with Twinkies’, 1975 Leoville Barton with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Leonetti Cabernet with Taco Bell and Silver Oak with Oreos.
The menu will be a surprise. Cost is $20 per person with a reservation please, so we know how much food to buy.