- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Compass Wines’ annual Junk Food and Fine Wine Tailgate Party
February 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
This is the most fun of any event we do every year. Pairing really great wine with really crappy food, like everybody will be eating during the ‘big game’. We pull out the stops for this one, so expect some serious juice here.
In the past, some of the pairings have been ‘Bollinger Champagne with Twinkies’, 1975 Leoville Barton with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Leonetti Cabernet with Taco Bell and Silver Oak with Oreos.
The menu will be a surprise. Cost is $20 per person with a reservation please, so we know how much food to buy.