- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Compass Wines’ annual Junk Food and Fine Wine Tailgate Party
February 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
This is the most fun of any event we do every year. Pairing really great wine with really crappy food, like everybody will be eating during the ‘big game’. We pull out the stops for this one, so expect some serious juice here.
In the past, some of the pairings have been ‘Bollinger Champagne with Twinkies’, 1975 Leoville Barton with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Leonetti Cabernet with Taco Bell and Silver Oak with Oreos.
The menu will be a surprise. Cost is $20 per person with a reservation please, so we know how much food to buy.