- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Compass Wines’ annual Junk Food and Fine Wine Tailgate Party
February 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
This is the most fun of any event we do every year. Pairing really great wine with really crappy food, like everybody will be eating during the ‘big game’. We pull out the stops for this one, so expect some serious juice here.
In the past, some of the pairings have been ‘Bollinger Champagne with Twinkies’, 1975 Leoville Barton with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, Leonetti Cabernet with Taco Bell and Silver Oak with Oreos.
The menu will be a surprise. Cost is $20 per person with a reservation please, so we know how much food to buy.