- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars Fall Wine Release Event
November 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Crush is over, so it’s time to release two new wines.
The 2010 Black Cloud is our first Malbec. Dark, stormy and peppery, this bold wine from Hedges Vineyard grapes will wake up your palate with the blackest of fruits.
The 2011 Mistral is a Grenache/Syrah blend from Red Heaven and Ciel du Cheval vineyards. This fruity Red Mountain blend is perfect for holiday meals.