- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 16 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars Fall Wine Release Event
November 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Crush is over, so it’s time to release two new wines.
The 2010 Black Cloud is our first Malbec. Dark, stormy and peppery, this bold wine from Hedges Vineyard grapes will wake up your palate with the blackest of fruits.
The 2011 Mistral is a Grenache/Syrah blend from Red Heaven and Ciel du Cheval vineyards. This fruity Red Mountain blend is perfect for holiday meals.