- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars Fall Wine Release Event
November 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Crush is over, so it’s time to release two new wines.
The 2010 Black Cloud is our first Malbec. Dark, stormy and peppery, this bold wine from Hedges Vineyard grapes will wake up your palate with the blackest of fruits.
The 2011 Mistral is a Grenache/Syrah blend from Red Heaven and Ciel du Cheval vineyards. This fruity Red Mountain blend is perfect for holiday meals.