- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars Fall Wine Release Event
November 16, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Crush is over, so it’s time to release two new wines.
The 2010 Black Cloud is our first Malbec. Dark, stormy and peppery, this bold wine from Hedges Vineyard grapes will wake up your palate with the blackest of fruits.
The 2011 Mistral is a Grenache/Syrah blend from Red Heaven and Ciel du Cheval vineyards. This fruity Red Mountain blend is perfect for holiday meals.