- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Convergence Zone Cellars spring wine release
May 2, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Convergence Zone Cellars welcomes guests for the release of two new wines — our 2011 Black Cloud Malbec from Red Mountain’s Hedges Vineyard (only 48 cases produced), and our 2013 Dewpoint Riesling from Bacchus Vineyard in the Columbia Valley.