- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 37 mins ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
May 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting. Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew.
Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members) includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift. Class size limited to 12 participants; reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.