- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
May 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting. Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew.
Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members) includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift. Class size limited to 12 participants; reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.