- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
May 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting. Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew.
Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members) includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift. Class size limited to 12 participants; reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.