- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
May 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting. Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew.
Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members) includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift. Class size limited to 12 participants; reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.