- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cooking Class at MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery
June 11, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$70
PROSSER, Wash. — Join us in MOJAVE at Desert Wind Winery for an evening of culinary instruction in a small class setting.
Learn tips and techniques for mastering your kitchen from the MOJAVE culinary crew. Cost is $70 per person ($60 for wine club members), and it includes class instruction and chef demo, recipes, wine and food and a small gift.
Class size limited to 12 participants. Reservations required at least one week prior to date of class.