- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Grille winemaker dinner with Hat Ranch Winery, Vale and Cellar 616
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BOISE, Idaho — Enjoy six courses of Idaho wine from Hat Ranch, Vale and Cellar 616 expertly paired by Cottonwood Grille chef Jesus Alcelay with dishes created from locally sourced ingredients on the beautiful riverside patio.
Wine Press Northwest recently named Hat Ranch Winery as its 2014 Idaho Winery to Watch. Tim Harless, winemaker/co-owner of Hat Ranch, began the year by purchasing Vale Wine Co., from his mentor, John Danielson. Vale was named the 2013 Idaho Winery of the Year by the regional magazine, and the wines continue to garner acclaim.
Hat Ranch produces award-winning Tempranillo, Chardonnay, Merlot, a red blend called Hat Trick and an off-dry Riesling. The Vale brand includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Malbec and Viognier.