- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 8 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 22 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Grille winemaker dinner with Hat Ranch Winery, Vale and Cellar 616
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BOISE, Idaho — Enjoy six courses of Idaho wine from Hat Ranch, Vale and Cellar 616 expertly paired by Cottonwood Grille chef Jesus Alcelay with dishes created from locally sourced ingredients on the beautiful riverside patio.
Wine Press Northwest recently named Hat Ranch Winery as its 2014 Idaho Winery to Watch. Tim Harless, winemaker/co-owner of Hat Ranch, began the year by purchasing Vale Wine Co., from his mentor, John Danielson. Vale was named the 2013 Idaho Winery of the Year by the regional magazine, and the wines continue to garner acclaim.
Hat Ranch produces award-winning Tempranillo, Chardonnay, Merlot, a red blend called Hat Trick and an off-dry Riesling. The Vale brand includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Malbec and Viognier.