- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Grille winemaker dinner with Hat Ranch Winery, Vale and Cellar 616
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BOISE, Idaho — Enjoy six courses of Idaho wine from Hat Ranch, Vale and Cellar 616 expertly paired by Cottonwood Grille chef Jesus Alcelay with dishes created from locally sourced ingredients on the beautiful riverside patio.
Wine Press Northwest recently named Hat Ranch Winery as its 2014 Idaho Winery to Watch. Tim Harless, winemaker/co-owner of Hat Ranch, began the year by purchasing Vale Wine Co., from his mentor, John Danielson. Vale was named the 2013 Idaho Winery of the Year by the regional magazine, and the wines continue to garner acclaim.
Hat Ranch produces award-winning Tempranillo, Chardonnay, Merlot, a red blend called Hat Trick and an off-dry Riesling. The Vale brand includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Malbec and Viognier.