- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 20 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Grille winemaker dinner with Hat Ranch Winery, Vale and Cellar 616
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BOISE, Idaho — Enjoy six courses of Idaho wine from Hat Ranch, Vale and Cellar 616 expertly paired by Cottonwood Grille chef Jesus Alcelay with dishes created from locally sourced ingredients on the beautiful riverside patio.
Wine Press Northwest recently named Hat Ranch Winery as its 2014 Idaho Winery to Watch. Tim Harless, winemaker/co-owner of Hat Ranch, began the year by purchasing Vale Wine Co., from his mentor, John Danielson. Vale was named the 2013 Idaho Winery of the Year by the regional magazine, and the wines continue to garner acclaim.
Hat Ranch produces award-winning Tempranillo, Chardonnay, Merlot, a red blend called Hat Trick and an off-dry Riesling. The Vale brand includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Malbec and Viognier.