- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 21 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cottonwood Grille winemaker dinner with Hat Ranch Winery, Vale and Cellar 616
June 5, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BOISE, Idaho — Enjoy six courses of Idaho wine from Hat Ranch, Vale and Cellar 616 expertly paired by Cottonwood Grille chef Jesus Alcelay with dishes created from locally sourced ingredients on the beautiful riverside patio.
Wine Press Northwest recently named Hat Ranch Winery as its 2014 Idaho Winery to Watch. Tim Harless, winemaker/co-owner of Hat Ranch, began the year by purchasing Vale Wine Co., from his mentor, John Danielson. Vale was named the 2013 Idaho Winery of the Year by the regional magazine, and the wines continue to garner acclaim.
Hat Ranch produces award-winning Tempranillo, Chardonnay, Merlot, a red blend called Hat Trick and an off-dry Riesling. The Vale brand includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Malbec and Viognier.