- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Cougar Gold and Mistletoe at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 6, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
PASCO, Wash. — Gordon Estate will play host to its annual Cougar Gold and Mistletoe event Saturday, Dec. 6 at its wine bar at the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco.
Cougar Gold & Mistletoe features wine tasting, Washington State University cheeses, light appetizers and unique WSU merchandise. This is a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping for the Cougars in your life.
Santa Butch will also be in attendance at the event from 2-4 p.m.
Registration is $8 for Washington State University Alumni Association members and $10 for others. The fee includes four wine tastes, a souvenir wine glass and light appetizers. You may also purchase additional tastings or bottles of wine.
All participants are asked to bring a donation of canned food for the WSUTC Food Bank. Donors will be entered into a door prize drawing for some great Cougar themed prizes.