- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cougar Gold and Mistletoe at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 6, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
PASCO, Wash. — Gordon Estate will play host to its annual Cougar Gold and Mistletoe event Saturday, Dec. 6 at its wine bar at the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco.
Cougar Gold & Mistletoe features wine tasting, Washington State University cheeses, light appetizers and unique WSU merchandise. This is a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping for the Cougars in your life.
Santa Butch will also be in attendance at the event from 2-4 p.m.
Registration is $8 for Washington State University Alumni Association members and $10 for others. The fee includes four wine tastes, a souvenir wine glass and light appetizers. You may also purchase additional tastings or bottles of wine.
All participants are asked to bring a donation of canned food for the WSUTC Food Bank. Donors will be entered into a door prize drawing for some great Cougar themed prizes.