- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cougar Gold and Mistletoe at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 6, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
PASCO, Wash. — Gordon Estate will play host to its annual Cougar Gold and Mistletoe event Saturday, Dec. 6 at its wine bar at the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco.
Cougar Gold & Mistletoe features wine tasting, Washington State University cheeses, light appetizers and unique WSU merchandise. This is a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping for the Cougars in your life.
Santa Butch will also be in attendance at the event from 2-4 p.m.
Registration is $8 for Washington State University Alumni Association members and $10 for others. The fee includes four wine tastes, a souvenir wine glass and light appetizers. You may also purchase additional tastings or bottles of wine.
All participants are asked to bring a donation of canned food for the WSUTC Food Bank. Donors will be entered into a door prize drawing for some great Cougar themed prizes.