- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cougar Gold and Mistletoe at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 6, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
PASCO, Wash. — Gordon Estate will play host to its annual Cougar Gold and Mistletoe event Saturday, Dec. 6 at its wine bar at the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco.
Cougar Gold & Mistletoe features wine tasting, Washington State University cheeses, light appetizers and unique WSU merchandise. This is a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping for the Cougars in your life.
Santa Butch will also be in attendance at the event from 2-4 p.m.
Registration is $8 for Washington State University Alumni Association members and $10 for others. The fee includes four wine tastes, a souvenir wine glass and light appetizers. You may also purchase additional tastings or bottles of wine.
All participants are asked to bring a donation of canned food for the WSUTC Food Bank. Donors will be entered into a door prize drawing for some great Cougar themed prizes.