- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Cougar Gold and Mistletoe at Gordon Estate Wine Bar
December 6, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
PASCO, Wash. — Gordon Estate will play host to its annual Cougar Gold and Mistletoe event Saturday, Dec. 6 at its wine bar at the Broadmoor Factory Outlet Mall in Pasco.
Cougar Gold & Mistletoe features wine tasting, Washington State University cheeses, light appetizers and unique WSU merchandise. This is a great opportunity to start your holiday shopping for the Cougars in your life.
Santa Butch will also be in attendance at the event from 2-4 p.m.
Registration is $8 for Washington State University Alumni Association members and $10 for others. The fee includes four wine tastes, a souvenir wine glass and light appetizers. You may also purchase additional tastings or bottles of wine.
All participants are asked to bring a donation of canned food for the WSUTC Food Bank. Donors will be entered into a door prize drawing for some great Cougar themed prizes.